Think my hairline is starting to retreat

Think my hairline is starting to retreat.

Why even lift?

Why even live?

Also /hairgeneral/

Go to the doctor and get pills to reduce the testosterone causing your hair line to recede.

Or maybe not fuck up your natural hormone levels just to have hair? Not like you get laid with hair anyway being bald won't Change anything, but atleast you'll still be healthy

Got an appointment Friday. I hear the pills have nasty side effects, going to see what doc says.

>tfw when a chicken has better hair than you
FUCKING KILL ME SENPAIS

What pills are these ? I'm in the same boat and thinking hair transplant

you gotta lift for sure now. at least when you go bald you can be jacked instead of bald and fat.

made me laf senpai

> we're all gonna make it famigo

I hear yah, and you are not wrong. Going to see what the doctor has to say. Don't wanna ruin my pee pee.

How old are you?

25. I have long hair and usually my corners are covered, i just kinda started noticing shit recently.

>Think my hairline is starting to retreat.
Haha, your hair is already on full-on just mode.

you won't go bald, at least not in the next 20 years anyway

that's just normal receding almost all guys have this by the age of 30

Which way do I go senpai. Which wai do I go?

How do you know this?

that guy is probably 16
when you see guys past the age of 21 with perfect hairlines it just looks weird in my opinion. men look more mature with a bit of recession, like you have

ive researched MPB a lot (i have a very obsessive personality and no im not autistic) and made a lot of observations on this sort of thing

i dont know any studies that can back up my claims but just trust me, im right.

your hair is thick as fuck, it will probably get a bit thinner and recede a little bit more in the next 20 years. after that you might start getting a bald spot on your crown, or you might not. regardless, by the time it does happen you'll probably be old enough to not give a shit.

if you want any advice on natural ways to slow down balding just ask

I'd start having undercuts soon. Your hairline seems to be receding quite fast so maybe when you're like 35 you might want consider shaving it. Time will tell.

Word, I appreciate the input. I have read about "maturing hairlines" and what not, so I'm really hoping I'm in that camp. I have a 5 head and have always had very deep temples, so the fact that my hair might be receding there more really rustled my jim jams.

>by the time it does happen you'll probably be old enough to not give a shit.

That's the dream.

Shoot, please.

>maturing hairlines
You have male pattern baldness, like most men will.

dont get me wrong mate, it highly likely it is receding

but it will be at such a slow rate that by the time it gets actually noticeable you wont care anymore

most people go bald eventually. if you're really worried you should get a buzz just so you can get an idea of what you'd look like with a shave head

JUST

What pills are these ? I'm in the same boat and thinking hair transplant

finasteride you dildo

Thanks a lot , anyone ever use it ? Get that dick side effect ?

I used it. Now my dick is broken. I can't feel my orgasms. ED as well. Also reduced semen volume. I assume my sperm count is nil but I haven't actually checked that yet. I'm getting my bloodwork back this week. I've been off of finasteride for three years. Docs say I'm fucked. Oh yeah, and I'm still balding. Kill me.

Wow. Consider me Mr. Fucking Clean.

>hairline receding
>alright shaped head

Idgaf

At least you're white bro, could be worse

So what your saying is get on fin? Anyone get hair transplant on here ?

Yes, get on fin. Lose your dick and keep your hair. That way you can keep attracting women with whom you won't know what to do with once you've got them. I love my life. It's so po-mo it hurts.

that is a horrible fate, but youre probably not blessed with good genes and bad hair genes, chads always win user

lel@recession.
it goes
>huh, am i losing?
then
>hmm, nice, that looks kinda cool, actually.
then
>FUCK, stop!

I envy you, seems like you got it all.

>being older than 16 and worrying about appearance
what a faggot

So none of you guys have gotten hair transplant ? Or if you have considered it , what stopped you ?

This is Veeky Forums right , where ppl workout to better there appearance?

Maybe it's making a tactical retreat brother.

If you mtf you can save your hair. Otherwise just accept it until science catches up. Enjoy what you have left then go Chev chelios mode.

Shave it and stop being an insecure cunt posting his pictures on taiwanese cartoon forums.

Fuck finasteride. Just shave that shit boys.

thats what you get for combing over your hair so fucking hard

What dosage were you on, 0.25mg has the same effect at 1mg pills but with no sides

Give it a rest already. Sure there's some beta faggots on this board but considering hair transplants is low even for a mongolian woodworking forum

Source on this?

Some1 posted a graph a few days ago showing, i didnt save it though

Who /shavethatshit/ here?

Me. Went from having long hair in ponytail. (with super receeded hairline) to buzz cut. Don't miss my hair one tiny bit. Only problem is... people always assume I'm a cop for some reason.

>tfw you shave your head once a week, even though you have a thick, unruly head of hair that's like dry straw

found the graph

>had beautiful, thin hair till 15 or 16
>it started getting thicker and falling out
>20 now with awful hairline, hair thick as fuck

Bob Odenkirk, is that you?

is that you ainsley?

Holy fuck, I thought mine was bad.

>being the blonde ted cruz

Not everyone looks good with a shaved/buzzed head though. I've seen some balding dudes who honestly would look better with a comb over. Also, comb overs are coming back in style now, right?

>Think my hairline is starting to retreat.
>starting

Bruh, you're balding in the back too. You can literally see the male pattern baldness line go all the way around your head. Yeah, it sucks, whatever. Get over it. It'll be fine.

if I ever go bald I'm going to go for the Fahey combover

well if there's a graph then it must be true

funny thing is he actually got transplants

You can thank the Donald for that. Best thing his campaign has done.

Fucking cuck

If you have a good chin going bald can be an asset.

Pic related. Great looks and Veeky Forums as fuark. Jason Statham masterrace.

Do your parents know you are a nigger?

Forgot pic...

Chin implant!

Use minoxidil 5% and regenepure shampoo

Fin is poison

>starting to retreat

Is your hair a group of insurgents or something?
It's called a receding hairline, dipshit.

Been on fin for 1 month now, no sides.

The solution to hairloss is to grow a beard. That or just shave your head. People that try to bullshit it with combovers or whatever are always funny to me.

How old are u and at what stage?

i-i don't like black people on my chinese cartography channel. j-just don't invite any others

Started to notice the beginning of recession at 18 (21 now). Freaked out that I'd be fully bald by the time I was graduating or mid-20's since I thought everyone went bald quickly after starting to recede (which was wrong).

I'm just trying to make it to 30 before I need to shave or do something. I've heard recession tends to slow down after puberty, is that true? It would make sense since the hormone spike is done.

I used to curse my thick hair as a kid since I couldn't style it easily but I now realize it is a goddamn blessing on the frontlines against this genetic scourge.

once your head resembles a penis it's over boyo

>"Starting"
Nigga, your hairline is backing away faster than the german government their voters

over for what? there's plenty of ways to style it as long as it's not fucked on the crown

and no, buzzing it isn't the solution every time if it isn't mostly gone

>by importing more voters

>men look more mature with a bit of recession, like you have
THE DELUSION THOUGH

how is he wrong, it adds some age

90% of the engineers where I work have receding hairlines to some degree so I almost feel comfortable with it

i don't have a receding hairline (italian genes) but I have lots of friends that do, and honestly OP, yours isn't bad at all. Stop sweating it. Your hairline is pretty natural.

Somewhat envy you. Of course I prefer having my rich, full, luxurious head of hair at the tender age of 28 but my hair is one of the last things preventing me from turning my back on humanity. If one of the sides of test is hair loss that's just a no go for me. But if I'm already losing hair I may as well lose my humanity on the way

24, almost nw2 i think

rogaine works very well, srs

Does minoxidil do anything? "burns through your hair in the first month" sounds scary and you need to use the shit for the rest of your life.

Fuck youre stupid

>losing my hair is the only thing stopping me from roids
>my hair is perfect atm

Roids dont cause hairloss they only accelerate it. OP cant roid, YOU CAN

I honestly don't know if my hair is thinning or not.
Went to a dermatologist and she said it didn't look like balding, but that I was slightly thinner on top, but that was pretty normal.

I have always had thin hair, but I never thought about it until recently.

First picture is 5 years ago,
Second is half a year ago
And last one is this week were I got myself a sunburn, which is why it's red. It seems like my scalp is only visible in strong light or from camera flashes. There's not much to see in regular light, which is what the second picture is taken in.

Also, since it gets oily very quick, my hair starts to lump together and give me that "wet hair" look, which makes the scalp even more visible as seen on the first and last picture

It doesn't seem like it's progressing, but I'm still paranoid as fuck

Don't bother using minox, once you'll stop using it, your har will start thinning again.

Just step up your gains and get so ripped to the point that being bald works for you.

And what if he doesn't have a good jawline/chin?

I got the shittiest ticket in the genetic lottery. I've had thin as fuck hair my whole life, started balding around 20, i have a round face AKA shitty jawline, and I can't grow a beard. All i can grow is a little goatee.

I might as well just fucking kill myself.

your depressing

It's hard not to be when I my hairline started receding in high school. I honestly wouldn't care if I could grow some sort of beard but I can't. Combine that with having a shitty jawline and there's just nothing to be positive about.

I was like a 6/10 with hair, now i'm about a 4/10.

BUZZCUT

That's not a very good haircut anyways, desu getting super Veeky Forums and shaving your head will look alright once it's tanned

Shave it off

Grow a beard

Thank me later

Looks pretty normal, some people have really thin hair like you, looks kinda bad on strong light but hopefully it won't get worse.
Just be sure to check your hair constantly but don't get paranoid.
Also don't get a buzzcut because you'll actually look bald

Some people recede until certain age and then their hairline just stays the same for a long time. Just look at most male actors, most of them have receeding hairlines but aren't bald, even the old ones.
If you are actually balding (in your 20s) it will be very quick and aggressive. If not you will be probably ok until your 40s.
Most men will get receeding hairlines but will not get bald

>begining to retreat
>having French hair in the year 2016
Shiggy diggy

I've been checking every month for the past half year and nothing seem to have changed. I've also gone through older pictures, but there's very few of them that shows my crown area and those few I had from 4-5 years ago all seem to show a somewhat thin crown.

I have buzzed it a few times before and I do look pretty bald for the first month whenever I do it.

I'm trying to change my diet.
5 years with no vegetable and a diet made up of almost nothing but meat can't have helped my hair. I also forget to drink all the time and have had days were I only drink 3-4 glasses of water. I started eating more and healthier last month. Hopefully my hair will be slightly healthier in 2 months time