Looking for a fitness tracker app. Specifically one that will graph the distance, time...

Looking for a fitness tracker app. Specifically one that will graph the distance, time, or calorie burn of my run workouts

MY AUTISM NEEDS GRAPHS!

I use my apple watch in addition to myfitnesspal

all I'll ever need

I just wish my watch could read my temperature too, but oh well

I don't use apple. Just droid.

get a fitbit or something

I'm sure that myfitnesspal is on android as well

No

nigga how are you gonna accurately track your calories and distance? what about your heartbeat?

>asks for recommendations
>gets a recommendation
>"no" without explaining why
man, fuck you

I just go off what the machine says. Its the best estimation I can get without doing actual maths.

I asked for an app and I'm told to get a fit bit. Grow up.

what machine?

>I'm sure that myfitnesspal is on android as well
you are really fucking dumb

The hamster wheel

You suggested that I "just get a fitbit". Are you done trying to be right? Like I said, grow up.

Just get MapMyRun for your stupid cardio tracking faggotry, and MyFitnessPal to track and log your dietary intake. Shit shouldn't be that hard, m8.

>I need an app that can accurately map x, y, z
>without getting a device that can accurately measure x, y, z
>grow up

You're the literal definition of a child, demanding something physically impossible and rejecting the only plausible solution. If you can't invest half a days wage into your graphs you clearly aren't autistic enough for it

I want an app that allows me to plug in the data then see it grapphed. Not diet. Why are you suggesting other things I didn't ask for?

No I don't want a device that can map XY and Z. I said I want an app to graph calories, distance, and time. Again, stop trying to be right. Go be a child elsewhere. Youre opinion is not needed in this thread. Goodbye.

>I don't want a device that can map X Y and Z, I just want an app that will map X Y and Z.

You can't make this shit up. You're not going to find an app that's going to integrate so many functions. The only app that mirrors what you're asking was linked, but you replied "Why are you suggesting other things I didn't ask for?". Either mix your techologies or deal with the fact that you're not going to see your variables in a pretty little diagram.

This concept seems to be confusing for a few of you so I've posted a screenshot of my current aps graph function on bodyweight. It only does bodyweight and fat mass tho.

>being so autistic that you get into an argument with at least 2 people when receiving advice for an autistic question

Look mate, I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding. The perfect app surely exists, right? Don't weall know the market is so huge for autismos who have the time to accurately track their own heartbeat and pace in real-time, only to plug it all into an app at the end where the apps job is to perform the simplest part of the whole process, to divide distance over time and draw the colour green.

> colour
This explains all the faggotry. I get it now..

strava for running
>shows route / pace / distance / heart rate (pro only)
>compare your runs
>calculates calories
>pro version does some other

some other shit