Be young white male

>be young white male
>want to be shredded
>use roids
>end up bald
>spend the rest of your life with a hat on your head at any given time because you're insecure

men sure age like wine lmao

She looks deformed. No boobs at all either.

Men do age better than women though

WAAAY better

Roiding for this

>mfw there isn't a pic of cheekie that doesn't make her look like a dude in drag

yellow fever cured my man

>She

this
I never understood how these bitches took lifting seriously
cover that ugly face then that's literately a dude. Who the fuck wants a flat no-boob abs board anyway? And why in the fuck do they train arms at all? What kind of faggots enjoy seeing big arm women?

worth it

Can't tell if that's an actual tranny, but it's unattractive enough that it doesn't really matter.

Also, guys can be natty and look great-especially to normies.

You forget how high our expectations are until we take our average (by fit standards) bodies into the real world

this, god damn lmao

heh this, he even made a vid about it

Baldness is genetic, you either will or you won't, steroids will only accelerate the process. Couldn't care less because I know at 50 I'll either look like daniel craig or bald daniel craig

Mike Tornabene has a full head of hair user

"She" also roided for that

Cheekie is a she you cucks. She also is running clen and HGH after doing anavar, which is why she looks like shit. She's cutting for contest and looks like she barely lifts, especially since she ran gear.

Pic related is some tripfag roid bitch. She has an enormous clit from roids and is generally nasty af. Thinks she can draw but she actually can't

Hello Cheekie nice to see you
(if it's not you then you're fucking pathetic for knowing that much about some stupid "female")

Maybe not by gayboy standards.

I've spent 5mins on /plg/ that's how I know. Why would I shit talk her if I was her, you fuckboy.

How's that haterade taste? Did you get rejected or something?

who hurt you user

Fuck off you leather skinned stringy slut. Asian chicks are such disgusting sluts holy shit.

This chick went to high school with a bunch of my friends. She shows up on my feed all the time. She used to look alot better than this

post clit

they might develope a cure that halts hairloss, but doesn't regrow on bald head. If you think that's within the next decade, you'd be side to do what you can to keep what you have