Got a tattoo 4 days ago (now its at the flaky stage)

>Got a tattoo 4 days ago (now its at the flaky stage)
>Turns out cant lift because of the tattoo (traps to past the elbow)
>The concern is not a hygiene issue its just that I might ruin the intricate lines of the tattoo design by having blowout from stretching the skin
>tfw the ink is already running near my biceps because I move my arms a lot
>Its going to be a week of no lifting tomorrow (was traveling beforehand)

This sucks. This sucks so much.

H-hold me, Veeky Forums. I feel like I am getting fat due to lack of activity.

Getting tattoos. At all.

Fucking trash scum bitch ass faggot.

Settle down.

>soiling your physique with degenerate ink
good job user

Who would do such a thing

A faggot

>>Got a tattoo
Good job being a degenerate faggot

>getting tattoos

good job making yourself look life a criminal

whats next? earrings/piercings so you can look like a faggot too?

You're never gonna make it

Shoulda gone for forearm tats. Women like those the best.

Tattoo were for rebels criminals and soldiers. Now fags and soccer moms that shop at whole foods get tattoos.

Do me a favor and stop crying you little bitch.

I got a tattoo across my bicep while i was nursing a wrist injury. Thats the best time to get a tattoo.

Can you really not lift while healing your tattoo? Sure the skin is stretching but I dont imagine it stretching by that much for it to make that much of a damage to the design. The movement you are doing will be the movements you are doing in your daily lives anyways, right?

>toughguy enough to get tattooed
>worried about the delicate intricate lines

what did you get, your boyfriends name in some kind of meshy script

No, that's bullshit.

This here.
When they became deriguer in the 90s, I thought everyone got collective autism.

Just take off until it heals. Put Aqua on it general tattoo shit. What did you get?

Scum.

It seems like they still piss off a large percentage of this board at least, look at

Suzy molded his body and then got tattoos to compliment it. If you get a tattoo at dyel mode you're fucking up.

This. Who the fuck gets a tattoo before they're big? You're only gonna ruin it by lifting and getting swole.

Yeah it pisses me off you dumb kike. Tattoos can be a beautiful work of art. But they also used to MEAN something bad or good. Now you have this faggot like OP, crying over some retarded shit. People get tattoos to look cool and show off to their friends, you're a poser. Aww you got a little rose you slut? Fake tribal tattoos? Chink scripts? Now you have to cry you're forced to roll your sleeves down in a professional setting, it hurts to lift?

So you got the tattoo, does it represent anything to you? Man up or KYS

did OP even say what the tattoo is for?

why are you so buttmad about other people's personal choices which have no effect on you whatsoever?

you got problems fampai

f-FUCK YOU