Is there any reason my squats should be limited by my pathetic bench of 30kg...

Is there any reason my squats should be limited by my pathetic bench of 30kg? I can comfortably ATG squat 60kg (I weigh 50kg), and have squatted 70kg.

dont squat at all.

only do deadlifts and jumprope/sprints. for legs.

Are you female op?
And height

deadlifts are for lower back, wtf are you talking about

What about arse?
Yeah. 5'2"

No OP, absolutely no reason whatsoever. Keep squatting.
This guy is worried about you getting huge legs and he's dumb for it
This guy is dumb and don't understand deadlifts
This is a reasonable question

You're either an idiot or have no idea of how to deadlift.

nice b8

deadlifts works ass, hamstrings, quads, traps, lowerback. if you do sumo deadlifts, your arse will be bubble type guys love to pound. use heavy weights and proper technique(no round back)
>having huge quads looks like a chiken without proper hamstrings development.
legs arent made just of quads, also knee problem cuz of muscle imbalance.

kk, I've been deadlifting 50kg for low reps, with proper technique, so it seems I'm on the right path!

Any other butt exercises?

Oops, forgot to ask. What's the difference between regular and sumo deads?

also lats*

sumos work more the ass and hamstring and less lowerback. but both do the same. i totaly stoped doing squats and do only deadlifts and sprints, my butt got realy bubble and thick, iam a guy btw, girls love to grope my ass. i also have stronger more intense orgasm and thicker cock due to better bloodflow.

That is possibly the worst sumo form I've seen in the last month.

this fucking pic man

>Those fucking shoes
>That fucking bar
>Those fucking knees
>Holy fuck that nose

Hmm, I usually jog for 20min, and if I'm feeling it, sprint the last minute. I'm keen for gropeable ass, ngl. I'm kekking at the last sentence tho.

we are build to lift things off the ground, sumos put less strain on the core and more on butt and hamstrings, bot hare great.
jogging is waste of time, it will make you weak, and bring you cillulite, because you bounce up and down making your ass and boobs looking saggy.

when you sprint your whole body is tightens up and makes your butt bigger and your core(especially lower core, which is weak point of women) stronger.

for a women i would recommend only deadlifts, sprinting and swimming for the skin.

Uuuhhh, how much more can you bounce jogging compared to sprinting. fyi, i avoid as much bounce as possible to conserve energy

much less considering you can't sprint as long as you can jog in the first place.

and the only thing bounce is bad for is your joints because of impact forces. everything this guy has said is 3rd world retard jibberish.

nah i mean you are more relaxed(musclewise) during a jogg making everything bouncy, it is bad for your hips and knees, better to walking. hearth assosiaction made a studdy with over 70000 people walkers and joggers, the only benefit jogging had it burns more sugar then walking.

sprinting is good to build good ass and lowercore(when you do proper knee up techniques)

however i think doing deadlifts is much better to build a bubble butt which guys would love to ramm their hardpulsing cocks in.

butt is the biggest muscle in the body and if you build up the biggest muscle you also passivly burns lots of fat by JUST maintaining the muscle. 5 kg of muscles burn up 1kg fat per week just by doing nothing. it is gud to burn fat also.

dont use to heavy weights tho.

stfu retard.

women have weaker connective tissue, jogging will make your ass and tits saggy.

>jogging

enjoy looking like 40 years old.

ah yeah, fair enough.

I'm one of those people that here's one thing ,and thinks "that makes sense", and a contradictory thing and think that's the truth too. desu, I lost him at "bouncing gives you [cillulite]"

I guess I can always incorporate more sprinting. Always wanted to, but was worried asthma would stop me.
It's the bubble butt I particularly want. And also for my bf to enjoy "ramming his hard pulsing cock in", i guess, lel. Everything you've posted has had something graphic and sexual.

iam aplying to your reproductive instincts, you want to look healthy and young so a male wants to breed with you, you want to attract more healthier and stronger guys with your big bubble butt, wich thrust their big hard cocks ruining your pussy for ever.

I honestly can't tell if you're the same person, or a troll imitating them. Obligatory, "I do it for myself, not for guys". Also, Big Dicks (tm) are painful. Do not want

>"I do it for myself, not for guys"

Uh yeah sure babu gurl...

I'm kekking, because I'm dating the whitest boy known to man. Literally white. So pale. Like a snowflake.

what would you do if this guy show up at your house and you are alone ?

>He's naked
Call the cops for public indecency

lol

Is that really Kali Muscle?

Why call the cops? They probably only have like a 50% chance of shooting him. You do it yourself and it goes up to 100%.

Yes. Not a shop. He used to strip.

Your bench isnt that pathetic for a girl desu

Naww, this is actually really cute. Thanks, user!