This women is over 40 and I'd rather plow her than any late teen/early 20s women

>this women is over 40 and I'd rather plow her than any late teen/early 20s women

How can young women even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

ellipsisbehavior.com/attraction-signals.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BREHS

Wouldn't you rather plow in the SPECIAL hell?

It's weird how unevenly dilated her pupils are

I like her a lot, but those are WAAAAY too big

u wot m8?

you understood the gorram reference just fine.

>too big

They're fucking perfect mate.

no, it's really weird how her pupils dilate.

I feel bad desu. SHe surely has back problems.

I like that dress, she looks hot in it. I think it's the collar. I know it is. Where to cop?

What's really weird is your obsession with her pupils. Who even considers something like that when finding a women attractive? I have never in my life thought ''wow, look at those pupils, would love to smash that'. Do you have some pupil fetish or some shit? And when you said ''they are too big'' I thought you meant her tits.

>too big

faggot

You'd rather plot her when she was 20 rather than 40 unless you have a milf fetish

Dunno about that lad, I've seen some younger pics and she looks better now desu.

>tfw 99% of women will never have a naturally curvy/buxom body and thin face ratio like this

Why live?

Nah famiglia

>spotted the early 20s women

Lads I just blew a massive load to her, only problem is I'm going to the gym in a few hours-will this fuck my session??

She hits all of my weak spots so well.
>busty
>redhead
>curves in all the right places
>milf
>gorgeous face
>sexy legs

It's not fucking fair brehs. I would kill to have her or someone like her.

Pupil dilation is one of the most important subconscious criteria of attraction. You would know it if you had some scientific knowledge.
Btw, I'm not the guy you're answering to, but I'm the first guy who posted about her pupils, so there are actually two of us.

>implying she will look good with her clothes off

>Pupil dilation is one of the most important subconscious criteria of attractio

Source. And I have plenty of scientific knowledge, just not on useless subjects like that. And I bet you're still a virgin despite knowing this ''scientific fact''.

This, everything she wears is cinched super tight at the stomach. She would just look fat naked.

What's her name brehs?

She will.

>She would just look fat naked.

She'd have some chub for sure, but so what? I want some soft fat to grab when pounding the fuck out of her.

You're fucking gay mate.

ellipsisbehavior.com/attraction-signals.html
Not sure about the value of this source, but this is a well-known fact so you'll be able to find more with your own research.
Just because a scientific subject doesn't interest you doesn't mean it's useless. You might find yourself enjoying all the experimental psychology studies about beauty standards, then you could go troll fatties on facebook.
And I'm no virgin, sorry dude.

>psychology
>science

pick 1.

Nice post, user.
Maybe you could try opening a book about modern psychology instead of memeing on Veeky Forums. I see you're already well versed enough in the art of shitposting.

Right. There probably is a good reason for her to never appear in underwear.

>spotted the jealous young women

Swing and miss.

>people not differentiating between women and woman

woman are worthless after 25. dbl worthless with kids

christina hendricks

>he thinks having a bit of belly fat and love handles is bad

All men like that, unless they're gay boys in denial like you.

Back to return of kings

All I'm saying is that she will look like crap without specially selected clothes for her "cover" appearance.

whats that?

Studying Psychological Science RN

AMA

Why did you decide to waste your time studying nonsense instead of something serious, like engineering or chemistry?

Well, I'm the other guy, and was just playing into the 'big' misunderstanding...
it's all you, mate.

No she won't. She'd look curvy and buxom.

A site similar to heartiste and other PUA shit that you like.

never heard of any of that.

How exactly is psychology more nonsensical than engineering or chemistry ?

lol i bet her boobs sag down to her knees

>curvy
Nice meme.

Daaam.

I'm pretty sure she's hiding a big belly with corsets and belts but I don't give a fuck.

seriously, yes probably, you won't be hitting any PRs today.

Yeah, she's legit curvy and I know that term has been hijacked by tumblr fatties.

yeah but the real question is
any noods?

Maybe you're just stupid. My hypothesis is that you are.
t. another user

Some belly fat is nice.

Is that her?

Because there's more work in my country in this field than there is in Engineering and chemistry's a meme degree

she's a full on hambeast without the corset

No, you're just gay.

No you.

This is her husband bros... a fucking Indian.....

And it looks like her net worth is 8 times as much as her husbands so it's not money.

How can this be? She doesn't fit any Veeky Forums memes about women.

It's the cawk srs

HEIGHT FACE AND FRAME

Height face frame is no meme

But his face is ugly

But couldn't she have gone co someone with a superior HFF.... someone like me idk.

I look objectively better than him as well but I only ever pull 5/10's (think 6'3 blond aryan blue eyes)

My minds still blown right now about why they've been married that long...

>But couldn't she have gone co someone with a superior HFF.... someone like me idk.
Are you as rich as that dude? In that case you might be completely right in thinking that. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

delusional as fuck kek

see

You're probably ugly.

It's because of the 6x8

>Are you as rich as that dude?
She's richer than him man. Literally a sugar mommy. And with her looks/body she could have pulled someone MUCH richer/better looking...
> In that case you might be completely right in thinking that. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
Explain.

Delusional that I'm more desirable to women and the world compared to that Ugoo brown rat? I don't think so.

>6x8

She's a lot richer than him. I don't money even came into the equation. And it seems they've been together for ages, before she was as famous as she is now.

>Tfw I want a sugar mommy too

I'm genuinely not.'ive posted my face on here, soc and pol and I've always been rated 8-9/10.

no delusional because that guy pulled that chick while you're just a beta cuck like all of us lurking an greek oil trading board

If money didn't even come into the equation, you'd be balls deep in that already.

> posting face on soc
> rated 8-9 by hambeasts and faggots

Nice try senpai

Not necessarily

>6x8
Now that's a chode.

And on /pol/ and Veeky Forums

that's even worse

>Tfw posted face pic on Veeky Forums and a bunch legit homos said they wanted to fuck me

Scary.

Christina Hendricks is in all ways perfect.

This is the exact reason I won't post my androgynous face.

I honestly didn't there was a 10, but she's easily a 10/10 for me.

>redhead
>wide hips and a nice fat ass
>gorgeous face
>massive tits

Bro you've never seen her in a bikini or nude
How can you tell she's a fucking 10?

She clearly wears corsets

There's something seriously wrong with you.

You know, maybe, and I don't know if you've heard this before, but maybe what attracted her to him was his...

...personality. You know, the thing women always say they look for first in a man. Not gains. Not HEIGHTxFACExFRAME. Personality. I am surprise!

Too bad her waist is wider than her hips.

Because I'm listening to my dick, user. Besides, pupilanon notwithstanding, I find her eyes and face intoxicating. And that hair. Fugggggggggggggggggg.

One day, when you're a man, you'll understand.

*tips fedora*

>her in mad men

All these underage fags ITT

>her not riding my dick raw every night