Progress Thread

Well I didn't see one up yet so whatever I guess I'll start one.

I started off at 116kg at 6'1 on February the 1st. Down to 86kg now just from healthy eating and exercise.

I have the month by month shots if anybody is interested.

Note to fatties. If you want to loose weight put down the fucking fork.

really good job dude, but don't suck in.

Thats an impressive progress dude. Now hit those weights!

Hand to God not sucking it in, just a first thing in the morning shot. To be honest I was in the first photo. Which makes me a little sad.

Yeah bro, starting to switch from 2 split (upper and lower) and 3 days of hard cardio to a 4 day split and 1 day of cardio next week, really excited!

I'd like to see the month by month. I was at 169 and I'm now at 164 after two weeks, i think im making good progress. Id like to see your progress maybe itll give me even more motivation

This was at the end of February 28th at 106ish

And this was at the end of march at around 95ish

Tell us your workout routine
Btw nice determination you have there

So I started off with two days of high intensity full body routine focusing mainly on compound lifts as well as supersetting literally every exercise. On top of that I am doing three days a week of cardiocardio, 20 minutes on a treadmill, 30 on a stair master (not sure of the name) and I'd finish with some decline situps and 10 minuites on a bike.

Now I'm on a two day split one day upper one day lower focusing on heavy lifts and still three days of cardio

Next week I'll be moving into a 4 day split (my trainer needs to write out my plan) and one day of extended cardio so more then likely 40 minutes of running and an hour on the stair master plus ab work and rowing

I just want to be aesthetic senpai
How'd I do?
Little over three years total

impressive m8.

some may say going from middle to the right in 3 years is slow, but fuck em'

That's the natty life

vegan too

How much do you guys lift? Iam also 6,4"
Almost 1/2/3/4 for reps, still lookin small

I'm not that strong just good genetics to show off the muscle I do have. I dont test 1 rm but lets say
77.5kg ohp
100kg bench - i rarely flat bench only incline
120kg squat and 180kg deadlift

what did you drop your calories too op ?

I'm Currently 305 bench, 480 squat, 515 sumo diddy

did you get obesity more recently or when you were a preteen?

I got obese at preteen. But your starting stats are similar to mine. I'm a bit heavier. Pretty inspiring. I don't think my body will recover as well as yours did. But I'm gonna keep at it.