Stutter "n-no sauce for me please"

>stutter "n-no sauce for me please"
>subway gril squirts a shit ton of mayo on my order
>fats in my pwo meal
>lose all my gains

I would have asked for a new one and only tipped her 10%.

You deserve to lose all of your gains for eating at the sandwich Jew. Not to mention being a complete autist.

>tipping "sandwich artists"
>being scared of an egg and vegetable oil emulsion
>implying you don't need calories to make mass gains

It's the only eatery open at this time of the day. Either I go catabolic or be a good goy.

What is it with white boys and fucking mayo? smdh

and
>not telling her to make a new one because she fucked it up

Cuck

ok, buddy. It was like 15grams of mayo. Its about 100kcal MAX
Your problem is not teaspoon of mayo in your pwo meal. The problem is, your pwo meal IS FUCKING SUBWAY SANDWICH!
Also amerifat detected

Not asking for a new one is beta, dude.

If they fuck up its on them b/c they made the fucking sandwich in front of you.

wait, what? niggers don't eat mayo?

I'd worry about all that bread baka desu senpai

>eating
>ISHIGGITYDIGGITY

I don't think they do senpai. I remember a Chapelle skit that involved black people hating mayo. Never knew it was a thing until I saw that.

how do you not know this

>not making homemade aioli & using it sparingly

It's the finer things in life, m8.

All black people need is ranch.

i don't hang out with niggers.

processed carbs are worse than any kind of fat senpai

If I put some duke's mayo in a glass ramekin and told you it was homemade aioli you'd ask for the recipe, faggot

When I ate at Subway, one thing I consistently noticed was that their interpretation of my request for "a tiny little bit of mayo" was directly proportional to the weight of the person making the sandwich. A thin person would indeed make one thin little line, whereas a fat person would still glob the stuff on like it was going out of style.

You are NOT depressed because of a few spritz of mayo.
You subconsciously hate yourself for not having the balls to tell that grill to make you a new sammich.
You're frustrated and so you come shitpost here to try to convince yourself it's the mayo.

It's not the mayo. It's you.

Niggers eat mayo. Alot of nigger shit is a meme, like niggers getting white women, if it were so common, no one would talk about it.

This. If she puts sauce on when you specified "no sauce", that's her fault and you ask for a new sandwich. There is no reason to be intimidated by some girl making minimum wage at a sandwich hub for child molesters.

Thanks a lot. If a /pol/-poster gets a sniff of this reply they'll latch onto this thread and never leave.

That's because you asked for a little mayo, and that fat glob of mayo is what the fatty records as 1/4 of a serving of mayo when she decides to prove that her weight is genetic.

Kek

Some do, some don't. Why must /pol/tards be idiotic to the point they conceptualize things only in a binary way ?