What does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

what does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ipstzM9pugI
youtube.com/watch?v=E-ujvjGRw9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Super genes (mom and dad used to be fitness models), and roids.

Their workouts are good.

stop shilling.

reported.

is this the new "that guy that wear basketball shorts to the gym" ?

We don't

Buff Dudes are Based

They are great. More all around fitness based around entertainment. Some really is good comedy.

Most of their advice is Newb tier. They do have some useful tasty low calorie cooking tips however.

They clearly are not natty, buuut they certainly don't look like they abuse the gear either. More sane mild users. Very classic Arnold type bodies.

They put a lot of work into their channel and its all very professional. Most of their editing work is done by Hudson, and they do the filming themselves with their Mom and Dad helping out. Good family helping their son's succeed.

Rare in this current year to see a family effort for the success of their kids, as well as two brothers living together and working together for success - they also do whatever they can to keep their costs low. They don't blow money on useless shit.

You can learn a lot more from paying attention to the indirect things about these brothers and their family than the main focus of their videos.

They are two brothers working on their success now, using social media to create their own entertainment and make a living from YT eventually. They still work normal jobs. They are hard working, and smart. They keep costs low. Live together. Are putting off getting married until successful and accomplished. They are Smart.

TL:DR Cliffs

1). Family effort - traditional family values
2). low cost - do editing themselves
3). Quality production for low cost
4). Good humor
5). Not natty, but not abusers
6). Some good cooking tips
7). Quality Entertainment and motivation
8). Lots of 1980's and 90's Nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=ipstzM9pugI

youtube.com/watch?v=E-ujvjGRw9M

shill fuck off

If they're not natty, I don't give a fuck.
Cheating is never acceptable.
How's that for fucking traditional family values ()?

Nobdoy said they were morally perfect you self-righteous idiot slave. Who accepts horse shit laws, form horeshit politicians grand standing to look like heroes.

Once they declare it bad, you just agree and support it.

You better have the exact same attitude toward Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Your concept of "fair" or "cheating" and morally correct are sucking the dicks of crooked politicians - the same ones who put steroids on the list of drugs a Herion - AGAINST the recommendation of the American Medical Association at the time.

-------- You conflate Submission to Authority with morality. --------

Ergo, you're a cuck.

You also conflate Submission to Authority with positive family values.

Doesn't matter if they stick together, work with each other and help each other toward success.

Cheating is neeeeever acceptable - how DARE they not submit to Authority. Submission to Authority that's the murican way!

Fuck off Cuck.

>Super genes
They have average genes

Yep. 6'2" with symmetrical facial features and strong square jawlines are totally average.

If you mean their ability to carry low bodyfat and large amounts of muscle is average then to that yes I agree.

Even small amounts of legit hormones can do amazing things with hard work + average "muscle building" genetics.

bump

Their recipe videos are pretty good.

Am I the only one who thinks that these guys look like shit? Proportions are whack or something.

Buff dudes is a silly way they use to market themselves as a name/brand because it sounds sort of douchy but they're pretty down to earth, sorta chill, and like to joke around

filtered

Theyre just bloated and flexing their abs

This thread was here yesterday. Stop fucking shilling you faggots. You're shit-tier youtubers.

>all those double linebreaks
welcome, reddit

So here's my question: is it possible to look remotely like this being natty? Because I am and I lift a helluva lot. My arms and body are well developed, but these guys are big.

I think Buff Dudes food is a really great youtube channel.

They do give a great pizza recipe I'll give them that much.

i wish i was as big as them

im working towards it, though it probably wont happen natty

Sold out to muscle tech / iovate