Has god just given us a gift for bulking?

Has god just given us a gift for bulking?

chick fil a has a 30 piece nugget for $10 and better sauce

I wish fast food was bigger in my country
Here McDonald's and Burger King and shit are like special occasion shit you have once a month after going to the movies or whatever
And will cost you $30 minimum for a complete meal

LETS GET BIG!!!

>2,000 calories at once
>2 kcal for 48 mcnuggets
I think they made a slight miscalculation there.

ew

White Boneless Chicken, Water, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Salt, Wheat Starch, Natural Flavoring [Botanical Source], Safflower Oil, Dextrose, Citric Acid), Sodium Phosphates, Natural Flavor (Botanical Source).

I just order mcdoubles. Buy three, toss the bread on one and you have two mctriples with perfect macros, good taste, and cheap. I find it beats even pizza when trying to pack in the calories.

i'd rather cutlet myself

>$30 dollars

where the fuck do you live?

Eh, 256 kcal short. Probably accounting for your bitchy gf sneaking 5 and a half nuggies before you slap her shit.

>Go to chick fil a
>order something cheap like fries
>ask for extra extra chick fil a sauce like 3 times
>toss those starchy fatty pieces of shit potatoes
>keep the sauce
>go get Mickey D's nuggets

Ausfag?

"Do you want anything babe?"
--"No thanks I'm not hungry"
>steals 5 nuggets

Bulk ruined.

Woohoo go fat people.

Thank heavens your government doesn't subsidise corn to make fast food cheaper than real food.

What's actually ewwww about that list?

dumb fuck detected. don't worry about it man, go ahead and just eat it, it's reeealllly healthy 4 u

$30, 30 mcdoubles is more protein/calories

Is burger king still doing 10 nuggets for $1.50? Every time I saw that commercial I wanted to go drop like $100 on nuggets and Scrooge mcduck jump into them

I think they're having trouble giving those damn nuggets away.

Anyone know if they're any good? I heard they're shite

I am enlightened

It doesn't sound particularly healthy or unhealthy. It's just regular food. Chicken, breading, msg, oil, probably some animal fat, and a preservative. It's your standard chicken nugget. The only difference between it and the stuff I make at home is the preservatives and I prefer thigh over rib meat.

So an average american meal all in all?

>omg big words must be bad
There's nothing wrong with that list

I think Americans prefer a lot of variety, that's why we like buffets so much. A little of everything suits our tastes more than a lot of one thing. It's also better for bulking. For some reason people consume more total food when it's a variety vs one thing.

Isn't the 48-piece nugger bucket just an appetizer doe?

The 20 piece can be a meal in itself. I think it's meant to be shared between 4 people who also got their own fries and burger or two. I'm need some gym bros to share it with. A ten piece is $4, too expensive but just enough, 20 piece is too many, but $5. It's like some kind of economic no singles policy. I want nuggets, burgers, and fries. It's bullshit they chickenwing my wallet into picking only burgers and fries or nuggets. It's why I usually go to zaxbys now. $11 for a big plate of tendies tossed in a sour hot sauce. Mcdonald's really isn't that cheap anymore. Two mcdoubles and large fries is like $6 now. China buffet lunch and a drink is $7.

What the fuck is this kid doing with his face?

>Mcdonalds

in germany mc donalds costs like 10 dollars a standart menu. beurger king costs 5-6 dollar per menu and tasts better.

And grilled options too.

Not him but probably scandinavian

Go back to lereddit you moron

>mfw 4 piece is 2€ here

You guys realize that these things are mainly comprised of bad fats and simple carbs right? Utterly horrible for you. Holy fuck just have another protein shake and another piece of chicken.

I seriously think I'm the only one on this board who actually enjoys eating clean.

I haven't had BK nuggets in literally years but I remember them being pretty bad.

Okay i did the math its almost the same for 10 then

>bad fats and simple carb

Breddy gud deal but honestly chicken nugz are shit for bulking

The price to protein ratio is just pathetic. Same with protein to calorie ration, tbqh.

McDubs are where its at

also
>check these mcdubs

I'd rather eat one double cheeseburger, 480 calories and 24 grams of protein.

Witnessed

Chick FIL A is a homophobic company, Veeky Forums should not support such an establishment.

jokes on them, I stick their chicky fingers up my ass in the bathroom

This is the main reason I go to Chick Fil A

Where in yurop? I lived in Italy and one of my fucking roommates would get McDonalds multiple times a week because she couldn't cook. Mfw I accompanied her to get a mcflurry one night and realized she'd been paying like 9 euro for a big mac every time?

>I read this
>mfw I'm cutting

>play station 3

Kek

I might be dumb here, but if the total fats are 29g and the sat fat is 5g and trans fat is 0g doesnt that mean the remaining 24g of fat are poly and monounsaturated fats? Which would be the good fats

same here

Used to be real bad about 10 years ago.

I lived in the country side and we had trips to the city with the whole class. That was the only time I ate fast food in a few months

Even now I can buy a shitload of food for the same price of a McDonald's menu

same, bro, same

I have them about .7-once per week. I think they're pretty good. Definitely depends on which place you go to, though. I've been to one place where I'd swear they're baked or something.

You could literally go down to mcdonalds right now and order two 20 pieces and a 10 piece and get the same experience. how is this even note worthy?

Wow, che pazzeria

>fell for the saturated fat meme

Most of them are gonna be polyunsaturated from cheap vegetable oil. Not good