Why is this object bad

What is the squat pad's crime

Thats a silencer m8

No

It's bad because it's completely unnecessary. You will get used to the bar.

The extra padding makes the weight less stable on your back. It no longer has that solid trap shelf to wedge into, if that makes any sense.

It's kind of a catch 22. The point at which you'd feel like you'd want to use it because the bar hurts your back is the point at which you really shouldn't use it anymore for safety/stability reasons.

I used to be a retard and use this, and honestly it's detrimental. You can't get a feel for where the bar should be on your traps/back, it's less stable and you get used to the feel of the bar if you're positioning right anyway.

But the bar hits my vertebrae

A gainz silencer.

>actually using the tampon

1) It's for pussies.
2) It pisses real men off who have to go through the minor annoyance of removing it.
3) It fucks with your form and ruins your posture during the lift which could lead to serious injury.

If you're that skelly, do low bar until you build a teeny bit of upper back from tightening up.

I wrap my towel around the bar. It gives just enough padding where it doesn't dig into my back, but still feels stable. Anyone else do this?

That's the fucked up part, I'm 6'5" and 230lb.

Then you need more traps

I had this problem. It's not insignificant.
Inface I ended up with irritated C6, C7, T1 dermatomes, and I think this contributed.

Are you DYEL?

Honestly work on your traps. Increase your OHP, make sure you're shrugging at the top.

I have a bit of a pad of muscle now.

I think the barbell pussy pad is bad for the same reasons wearing air cushioned running shoes while squatting is bad. Instability

>>Inface I ended up with irritated C6, C7, T1 dermatomes, and I think this contributed.
But at least you looked badass with a 100kg bar digging its way into your shoulders.

Im 6'2" and doing low bar aggrovated my vertebra, and required a lot of twisting on my shoulders.

Lol it was exactly 100kg when I injured myself.

Do you rember my old post? I'm a little spooked

1. it moves the bar to a position on your back which isn't the optimal spot above the scapula

2. its spongey so part of your effort is wasted in compressing it

3. its doesn't force you to correct bad habits in terms of bar position, in fact it creates them

if it bothers you that much, build up your upper back and rear delts until you have a cushion of muscle for it to sit on.

What's tri-force?

>oh no my delicate shoulder blades
Grow some traps, pussy

Like other anons said, it makes correct bar placement very difficult, which will fuck you up at higher weight

I will always be watching you senpai

Yandere husbando story developing ITT.

How are you so dyel, that the bar has literally no muscle to sit on so it sits on your fucking spine?

It's only acceptable to use if you don't have muscles yet. Means no shoulders or traps. That only happens if you were your whole life skelly.

I use it for glute bridges

>tfw you jizz in the pussy pad so those bitches that use it get it oozing all over them

I'll just leave this here...

What did you hope to accomplish with this, user?

Terrible form, what I expect from a barbell tampon user

shit form + pussypad

>t. lifter of 2 months

>ass up before anythign else
>belt
>knee straps
>tampon
His max is maybe 210?
Not hating, the dude is fucking huge, but those are a lot of crutches he could do without.

Yall got jokes don't you

What if I'm a girl and traps go against my aesthetic