Whats your opinion on /r/TheRedPill/ ?

Whats your opinion on /r/TheRedPill/ ?

I know reddit is for faggots, and I hate it as much as the next guy, but this sub-reddit is not that bad. They actually have almost the same values and ideology with the majority of Veeky Forums (see women as objects, right wingers, hate islam / refugees etc). Ofcourse there is a decent amount of fedora posters, but we have them in Veeky Forums too.

Do you think the tips given there are actually good? Have you tried any of it? I'm reading up on it, and it makes me feel kinda better. It teached me not to take myself and life too seriously.

So, what do you think about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqg-BS00yMw
reddit.com/r/theredpill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The /r9k/ of reddit. Keep browsing and enjoy your autism

Trp is a joke. If you read the reports or whatever it reads like shitty fedora erotica and what they teach is so cringe inducing I'm convinced none of them ever talk to women in real life.

The absolute basics of it being fit, stoicism, fake it till you make it confidence wise, dealing with emotional women as a man and stuff is fine but those fedoras are terrible.

It's literally /pol/tier. Nothing but racist idiot Trump supporters.

>comes on Veeky Forums
>complains about racism

pls leave this site. I think tumblr fits you better

like /r9k/, /a and /pol/, it's used to contain severe austists like yourself in one place so they don't effect the rest of the internet populace.

Now never post here again.

Go back to pol and circle jerk over that failure Drumpf . Hillary is going to win.

TRP are a bunch of retards who make up shit to look cool to other retards. Literally none of them are having sex.

This is a board for the discussion of fitness.

You just described Veeky Forums

Yes, please report, hide and carry on. Let this faggots thread die, then he can go write a blog posts about how he can't get pussy and how it's everyone's fault but his.

Don't you have a bull to prep you liberalcuck?

Or are you a woman?

either way, go fuck yourself scum

roastie detected

Yeah but Veeky Forums often isn't pretending to be having sex and isn't primarily pre-occupied with having sex. TRP is basically a guide on 'how to get laid', but none of the people spouting their bullshit on their are actually getting laid.

The red pill analogy was about accepting the unpleasant truths of the world, but it's been co-opted by a bunch of pitiful men's rights activists and conspiracy theorists.

For every granule of truth in "red pill communities" there's a mountain of bullshit extrapolations from pathetic, sexually frustrated losers.

In other words, I was expecting Machiavelli and got Dr. Phil

What policies of Trump do you oppose and what policies of Hillary are you for?

>this is the top post on TRP right now

>>>>>/reddit/
The fuck outta here

What's with the trend of redpill folks speaking as if they're 19th century aristocrats?

Not that what you posted was an example, but it's pretty prevalent.

This has LITERALLY nothing to do with fitness.

I didn't need redpill to realize looks matter to women.

What set my opinion in stone was this dude who got paralyzed (shot by his father) when he used to be a stud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqg-BS00yMw

/thread

Seriously, go read some of their bullshit reddit.com/r/theredpill

Wow man I had no idea women were human beings and actually cared about physical attraction almost as much as men. What a bunch of whores, l better start bragging on the internet about how much I objectify them.

In my opinion their book recommendations of "the book of pook", "no more mr nice guy", and "models by mark manson" were all really nice books and gave advice that I dont think any men would argue with.

Find yourself, be true to yourself, stand up for yourself, and find women who respect you and make you happy and that you respect too.

I feel like all of the Red Pills advice, stuff about Stoicism, being a man, not letting your emotions rule you, Not putting women on a pedestal, all that stuff, is stuff you already know. Every time I've read that sort of advice I've already known it in my gut. Ive already felt it.

I feel like being a successful man, being whtaever kinda man you want to be, is something you already know how to become you just look for external sources to TELL you what to do because its hard and scary to sit down and say WHAT DO I want to do, not what does someone else think is best.

Are you insecure about your thoughts, do you doubt your convictions and beleifs and think that some other guy might know life better than you? Probably, but you wont know him when you see him and something in my gut tells me most of the guys on that sub arent gonna be that guy.

Wanna be succesful? Take a few hours, write about who you want to be, what you want to be, what you want to do.

THEN make a plan on how to get it. Wanna be confident, good with girls, good looking, whateva? Write it out. write out how you think you could acheive it, step by fuarkin step, and follow that plan. You're plan will be wrong, you will learn from your mistake, and you will make a better plan. Then that plan will be wrong, but it will be less wrong. So you make an EVEN BETTER plan with your newfound knowledge from your experience. Apply this to all aspects of your life and boom wow whathefuckyoursuccessful and acheived your dreams.

The power is ltieraly inside of you, that gay ass quote was right all along and people keep mucking up a very simple process

>trump
>policies

Lol we gon build a wall

>whole post based on the fact that he doesn't understand the legitimate uses of an offshore entity
Gee I sure wonder why an internationally famous millionaire wouldn't want their name associated with the place they live. I do love that they jump to conclusions like the paranoid social outcasts they are at TRP. Those guys are always good for a sad cringy laugh

>I know reddit is for faggots
>I hate reddit cause Veeky Forums told me too

You're the only faggot.