How to became a ninja?

How to became a ninja?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vgceytHzCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get extremely good at calisthenics and plyometrics

>Falling for the ninjas wear black meme.

Not gonna make it bro.

>night mission
>all black

I love this meme

If OP ever wants to go beyond completely baseline ninja they need to pick up a black or red suit.

go to Veeky Forums

I meant blue or red.

You mean dark blue or red.

Good

Can't. You must be born into a clan. The best you can do is find a ninjitsu school. But that won't be authentic, or real. The real thing happens in East Asia in very remote areas where these people are only known as peaceful nature lovers. They live in mountains and forests.

What if I want to acquire ninja skills?
Like sneaking without being detected, knocking out people and self defense?

Why is that ninja disguising as a stage hand?

So he can travel with kabuki theaters without being detected.

multiclass a rogue / monk and focus on alchemy, backstab, escape artist, sneak and an exotic weapon mastery.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vgceytHzCI

poms make the best ninjas IIRC

Veeky Forums please keep your D&D stuff out of Veeky Forums

The image is quite incorrect. Ninjas didn't wear black, nor did have a special sword, they just used a wakizashi or agrarian tools, or a katana or tachi more rarely. Also the bit about throwing the stars to "proceed undetected" doesn't make sense. People tend to detect you when you throw sharp pieces of characteristically shaped metal their way.

Essence of ninjutsu is stealth and deception. So yeah you can learn to be like a ninja. But be one....mmmmmmm....

OK, how to be like a ninja?
From social engineering to body building?

Holy kek

Play Ninja Gaiden everyday.

I bet you move your lips when you read

Nice bait bro.

I've done a lot more studying on ninjitsu than you have though including watching several hours of a documentary on the topic that you might have heard of. It's called Naruto.

Ninja troll.

Execute troll-jitsu

ok the image says the throwing stars were for use at close-range, slashing opponents.
but isn't every corner of the star sharpened? wouldn't there be a huge risk of cutting your own hand while slashing someone?

ar for fucks sake he had to be english, why was he carrying an invisible orb the entire time and his only crime he stopped was by growling at young boys, pretty sure the commentator was taking the piss

Hang out in bars which high levels employees frequent and eavesdrop
Hide in trees with a rifle waiting for your target
Be sure to kill yourself if/when you're caught

Not even memeing. This is the actual "ninja" method. The black clad killing machine is a myth, even the black is untrue.

you don't. and you don't need to, no need for ninja in the modern world anymore.

There's plenty need. They're called informants.

yes. but that's an informant, not a ninja.
two different things, and the same at the same time.

>be ninja
>walk in bad neighborhood
>some niggas started following you
>you turn to go in a dark alley
>they follow you in only to find no one there
>then that flickering light that keeps the alley with slight dim light breaks
>as they turn around you knock them out
>take their clothes off, use their phones and post naked pics of them on their social media accounts
>???
>profit
JUSTICE IS SERVED

you forgot
>knock them out with your magical kuji-in powers
>while floating mid-air

That's literally a ninja m8. Aside from hiding in a tree with a flintlock/bow and arrow or in someone's toilet with a sword (and I mean literally in the toilet not the room).

nah, that's not all that's to it.
the picture we have of these people today is really distorted, partially because of the boom during the 80's.

Well occasionally they did B&E too I suppose.

you're right, they did.
but that's still not the whole picture of the historical shinobi. which is kind of a disappointing one for some of todays "ninjers".