Can TayTay s ass be saved by squats?

Can TayTay s ass be saved by squats?

no

it might look ok when she bends over

She already saved it desu

No lie, I'd be totally fine with the "flat" look if she wasn't so tall as well. I'm 6'2" and don't mind a tall girl, but "tall and flat" just makes her look like a normal girl got stretched like taffy

High heels and special pose, don't be fooled

I..is that photo-shopped? I've literally never seen such an ass that flat before.

Yes it is. Trust me, I'm an expert.

Id still destroy it enough for her to get paid out by her leg insurance

What ass?

I want to fuck her non-existant butt.

Why would you want anything more than this?

Fucking kek

looks like she's sticking her ass out to let out a fart desu

they exist

>tfw I had a fling with a girl with
>perfect looking in every way
>awkward in an adorable way
>dat flat ass though
>tfw an ass man

did she at least have tits? I could compromise

source please

no ass is honestly a deal breaker for me

gotta be something at least

I made that bitch famous

Yep, tits were nice. She seemed a little boring too. Shes also lactose intolerant and celiac which means she can't eat a lot of foods.

Nugger bigger nigfer

GOD DAMN

you leave my girlfriend alone ,go fuck your smelly negress animals
re e

I tried, it's hard to find a black man who isn't pumping her full of jizz 24/7

>having a grill that will never get fat.
Marriage Material.

what ass?

Maybe if you inject latino ascendancy in her

leaning forward is the secret to all of these fake instagram white girl asses

I think she has a fine as. I like em flat.

do deadlifts and glute bridges give you a decent ass as a dude? i'm not going for BREHs material like some sort of faggot, but having a larger ass makes your body's side profile look better and makes your waist smaller looking from the side and looks better generally in clothes

Looks like a tranny there. Wtf

Most white women have flat pancake assessment, white men like it for some reason

Black men are delusional. They say they like "fat asses" because 90% of black women are obese and it makes them collectively feel better about fucking fatties. If they had the choice they would date and/or fuck white women.

Yeah those both work glutes as far as I know

Any reason you can't squat?

Hi white boy, I'm not black, I'm arab

Ok then substitute fat with hairy so you can relate.

i can, but i'm working towards quad development when i squat, i need mainly something that targets the posterior chain and the glutes and shit

I don't get why you're so triggered, must be that fragile white ego I've heard so much about

Stating facts. You clearly don't interact with any other race besides your own. Why would i care if white women have flat asses? I'm not a white woman.

how sheltered are you my doot

>Why would i care if white women have flat asses?

You tell me, you're the one getting emotional over a guy saying white women have flat assessment and white men like them.

Not sheltered at all, there are some white men(a lot more than 5-1 years ago) that like nice round asses but the majority of them like flat asses, you can also see this in their media.

What ass?

Chance?

I guess nobody has heard of butt pads before.

There is nothing wrong with her ass
It fits her shape perfectly
Fuck off with your nigger tier aesthetic preferences Shawn King

>flat asses
That term doesn't mean what you think it means shitskin
Fuck I hate people who don't understand the English language at all
Also fuck the faggot getting booty blasted in this thread, you're on Veeky Forums, most people aren't here because they have good taste or a general understanding of beauty or women

Yeah she is a huge fan of him.

>tfw flat ass and flat chest
Just kill me now

Take BC srsly, that thing is giving me huge boobs without gaining weight (I don't even understand that), aaand you can grow a booty or at least make it look better. Don't sweat it

She could get a bigger butt with work, yeah, but honestly her best trait currently is her legs and while she should get her butt up to par Tay should really focus on making her legs the best in the business. They're good now but they could be great. As is I cant think of anyone else whose legs get as much mention as Tay-Tay's.

She could be THE premeire legfu.

Not the arab or black guy but you sound ass blasted white boi

>T. Mexican

Checked

Ah, human garbage.

Understood.

Lordosis

She was asian wasn't she, you yellow fucker.

>tfw the two most attractive celebrities have zero ass

>no ass
>attractive
u wot