That guy who yawns in between reps

>that guy who yawns in between reps

>that guy who lifts between breaks

>that guy who does sets in between talks

>That guy who reps in between sets

>that guy with no life between workouts

It happened to me, and I've seen others yawning too.
It happens when you're depleting potassium and/or magnesium I guess.

I sometimes yawn, like im uncontrollably tired, but I feel fine. What da fuqs going on?

>not being tired 24/7

>that guy who stares blankly at the ground between sets and avoids eye contact with everyone

>the guy who breathes between sets

That's me. I don't carry my phone during workouts so I have nothing to look at. I always feel awkward

>tfw guy who needs his TOOLS! HE'S GOTTA HAVE HIS TOOLS!

just don't linger, do a slow scan

Like I'm scouting the savanna? I dunno that seems kinda weird to me too

>That guy who reads pron beetween sets

fuck forgot to turn off the name

kek'd at this one

>senpai's pectorals

that's me

sorry bro I'm lifting during night

that's me as well. If I'm using a bench for something (may it be for dumbbells or bench press) I sit there contemplating the floor. Sometimes I count my heartbeats and I make sure I'm under 120/min before starting again. Sometimes I look at the big ass clock on the wall to double check my rest times.

If I'm doing a different exercise (some machines, leg press, cables, lat machine) during rest times I walk on a straight line, back and forth, back and forth, avoiding any eye contact and trying not to stare at anyone.

There where these two little girls* which were impressed I could bench 32x2 kg, 5x5, 60'' rest with dumbbells (pre-bench press) whilst they were using the meme 1kg dumbbells
They smiled at me while I was racking those dumbbells back, I looked past them without displaying a single emotion on my face and chased my beloved barbell.
They kept looking at me during my whole workout, I pretended not to notice.
Eventually, they leaved.

I fapped furiosly in the showers afterwards (I've been the last one to leave that night)

Gain goblins, not even once

You fooled me once, evil 3D women, you won't take my gains again**

*over 18
** I stopped for a year because my former gf was jealous

That's me. I'm that guy. I don't know why, I just need to do it, especially after doing cardio.

>that who The Press

sometimes I yawn when I lift.
always I no life between workouts.

Yawning in the gym is actually because of higher blood pressure>difference to air pressure>weird feeling in ears. At least for me

I yawn in the gym because i always yawn because i haven't slept for shit in years. How 2 sleep well pls rspnd

I only yawn between my sets if I haven't taken my preworkout that day

>that skinny guy with 8% body fat who thinks he's huge

Both of these are me. Fkn fite me fgt irl I will fkn eat ur asshole alive

>that fat guy who thinks he's above being lean
put down the fork fatty

ps not even skinnyfag or fatfag myself

I'm 14%, its just annoying seeing skeletons with 11 inch arms getting mired. I've also encountered whales who think they're Hercules.