Besides muscles, is confidence really all a man needs?

Besides muscles, is confidence really all a man needs?

he's so oblivious hahaha

When will they fucking learn

Hahahaha oh lorna, you're terrible!

every time I see that picture I rage so hard

>women think it's okay to act like this

Why are they such shit human beings? Not even a manlet

they have all of the rights of men now, with half of the responsibilities and standards we are held to

Become pussified western men gave them all the social power and freedom to act like savages

why? dude was being a tryhard faggot without any wingmen, i can guarantee you no matter how great you look if you follow women around and act like a tryhard(unless they're sloots) you'll experience this
read the fucking comments - he was following them around playing a numbers game

I really feel bad for him, look at his sad face.

yeah but she didn't have to take that embarrassing picture and share it with the world you know.

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

This is my favorite meme, especially since it's true (honest memes are the best memes)

>ear rings

if you have your ears pierced you are a fucking degenerate insecure faggot and if I saw you personally in person I would walk right up to your beta fucking face and laugh right in it until you left the premise

plz don't let it be true

look at her sausage fingers and face

she shouldnt be making fun of anyone

>it's Ok to make fun of manlets but try to say something negative about fat people then you're suddenly Hitler.

A numbers game?

Don't you think that's a little messed up? At least you can change your weight, not much you can do about height.. what a fucked up reality

you know, sudoku etc.

Contextually, it could be the manlet making the last reply

I may be too autistic to find a link between the last reply and the ones before so take it with a grain of salt

>he was following them around playing a numbers game
Whats wrong with that?

not all manlets want to kill themselves user

makes you look desperate

speak for yourself

>actually believing this

lmao your one insecure manlet, you would do everything to fuck her you beutlin looking faggot.

Fatties and girls in general don't realize this. Nobody gets to choose their height. EVERYONE makes a conscious decision to destroy their weight, and have complete control over what they consume, barring mental illness.

I feel really bad for manlets who are shredded, people still can't see past their height to their dedication.

reminder that true manlets are the guys with a penis smaller than 7 inches

how can you call yourself a man with a small dick?

Poor manlets

.... i am.....

Fuck this bitch. She looks like a Sneech

did you really think this wouldn't come off as sad when you posted it?

Most guys are desperate though, even if you hide it girls know unless they are fucking retards
I mean desperate retards are the reason we are in this whole mess to begin with where girls get 250 000 messages on tinder within the first hour

no wonder your still single

why are you trying to defend people that suck at picking up girls?

Yeah, pretty much. Here I am selectively picking a girl every now and again to send a thoughtful message to while there's probably 100 other guys spamming her in their daily routine of hitting up every girl with a vagina in their list.

im single by choice.....

>Here I am selectively picking a girl every now and again to send a thoughtful message
no wonder your still single

>single by choice

>no wonder your still single
Whats that supposed to mean?
>why are you trying to defend people that suck at picking up girls?
Im just saying its strange that the nr1 advice most single guys get is "Its a numbers game bro" and then say "Dont play a numbers game, makes you look like a loser"
Conflicting messages

Welp, thanks for giving me advice on what to fap to today.

well theres a difference between pressing your luck over time and hitting on every girl within a radius of 5 feet in a span of 1 hour

how do you not even sense my sarcasm? are you an actual autistic person? lol

>are you an actual autistic person?
dude can you fuck off?
just fuck right off

soz

just BACK OFF??? dude

they call me Dangerous Dave in my neighborhood .. and you dont wanna know why dude YOU JUST DONT -_-
I'll let you slip for now last warning

teehee we are both joking now.

>well theres a difference between pressing your luck over time and hitting on every girl within a radius of 5 feet in a span of 1 hour
Well sure, you can make it more obvious by hitting people over the head with it or play it low key but most girls (unless severly autistic or slow) know guys are horny as fuck and always looking to get laid
Its like in a job interview you dont really need to ask the person if they like or need money, its kind of implied