It's all over

>tfw im done for the semester tomorrow

you guys ready for summer?

Yup, gonna go to beaches, camp and other stupid shit with friends. What about you?

There is no summer in the real world, son.

i have 3 years left until i enter the real world

>tfw finals for the next month topped off with oral finals on the 16th of june, won't even know the results untill early to mid july
stress is gonna be through the roof, hope I won't lose all my gains, now that I finally finished with my cut and look fuarking noice

Gonna work, lift, stay home and read/play vidya

Am I the only one who has to get a summer job?
:(

You get to make money and meet people.
Any job you get is going to be pretty easy too, just stay away from the fast food industry.

Your future self will thank you.

fuck off normie

BAC ?

im going to get a summer job just because im tired of relying on my parents for money and buying shit for me.

im 19 now so it's time that i start to take on more responsibilities. im actually really looking forward to summer

>a lot of free time to lift
>a lot of money to be made
>i get to flesh out my cooking

this shit is going to be cash, college has me fried right now.

Being "adult" really sucks, this is gonna be my first summer of plain regular days based on working, lurking and sleeping

Like .12 but the night is young.

> tfw always get sad when school ends because i dont get to be around people my age

hahaha time to do nothing but sit around my house and play vidya and lift once every 2 weeks

haha

....help me

Not at all. I'm on the quarter system. Still another month to go.

so who else here has ruined their academic year because they can't bring themselves to care about anything?

Summer jobs are 1 million times easier than college. Either you're at a career-related internship where they expect you to do fuckall because you're still in school, or you work something like retail or lifeguarding, where there's no standards anyway. Either way, lots of free time and probably lots of young people to party with and bang.

>not maximizing your brain gains

I just graduated a STEM double major with a 3.9 user. If you're gonna be an autismo with no friends or gf, you might as well be smart. Step your shit up.

Right here pal, there is a chance I could get the grades to get a Bsc but no way on god's green earth am I getting into a Msc program.
It's a horrible cycle of not having motivation to study and feeling like a piece of shit for not studying, losing what little motivation you have left and repeat ad infinitum.

> mfw I don't finish my law degree until the 26th May and probably going to do really shit on my exams next week

>Step your shit up.
Oh, believe me, I will. This semester was an absolute disaster and I don't plan to repeat it. If anything repairing that stupid number is my goal, at the very absolute least.

It fucking sucks! Have you ever failed anything? I probably shouldn't even bother showing up to one of my finals since I'm pretty much predestined to fail. There's no way I can gain an entire semester of knowledge in two days. Logic would dictate that I pursue everything with equal fervor because I NEED to get out of this fucking money hemorrhaging institution, but somehow I failed to even care about that this semester.

>tfw work full time
>tfw no summer break anymore
>Summer classes about to start for grad school
>Gonna do both at the same time

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(SAVE ME)

>you guys ready for summer?

Nah, this place is a hellscape during summer

Taking Accelerated Organic Chemistry until late June, then working full time and studying for the PCAT until fall classes begin in September. Orgo is tough, but I have all the time in the world to study and practice, life is good.

Go out, throw your games in the garbage, and lift erryday. There is your help