Okay Veeky Forums, another poorman thread

Okay Veeky Forums, another poorman thread.
I work 70hrs a week, and have to study the rest.
My city has no 24hr gym subscription so i need(want) to get swole at home.

I have access to 50kg bags of cement, some stairs, 20kg buckets, and a pullup bar.

Is there a way for me to look like channing tatum or efron and get decent strength at home?

Is there anyone online who got swole from solely weighted bodyweight training or a homemade diy gym?

Im in a place where i can buy gym equipment, besides dumbbells.

Pls halp im desperate.

Buy barbell and enough weights.
Take ~10 basic compound moves training the whole body.
Buy some bench for benchpress (or weld your own from metal)
You dont really need a squat rack.

Frozen vegetables are frozen at the source and are better than the ones that make the trip to your store. Unless you're growing them yourself it's technically better to buy frozen.

And that organic bullshit if such a meme I can't believe(yes I can) it found a home here.

I tried to do that.
That would cost me 2000$ in my 3rd world country. Which is extremely expensive here.
Not easy for me to ship things eithor.

I can get access to 2×25kg dumbbells, but that will only be enough for my upperbody(minus lower back).

Sprinting? double Front squats?

The water buckets are enough for bis, tris, delts.

If i lunge heavy shit up the stairs for legs, will that be good enough?

Also what can i do for lowerback?

Well nigga go dragonball training then.
Buy some weight belts you can put into your hips, feet and hands. Start with like 20kg extra.
Wear the weight all the time.
Do push ups, pull ups, running, squats, bike to your work with the weights.. etc
Gradually add weight.
If you can run a marathon with 60kg extra you'll be good.

Seem like good ideas

Isnt that bad for your knees though?
>tfw i considered that but heard itll kill my knees

Never run weighed it will destroy your knees, marine here we do it all the time and we're all fucked up.

I work 85 hours a week because I'm active military plus a second job plus college plus married. I make time to lift, usually at the expense of sleep. I'm 6'3 and 241lbs

The gyms in my country give me a 3day choice (sat-mon-wed)or(sun-tue-wed). And in those 3 days i have to chose a 2-

3hr time frame that i must adhere to during all my training sessions.

This is why its so tricky for me to make time. All that aside, props to you for doing so much with your time.

Why the hell do you need a second job when you're in the military? The pay isn't great but if you're active duty then you're living on base right?

to get away from his wife of course.

i took a night job on weekends so i don't have to be with the kids.

you're a shit parent

Don't have kids yet, in trying to set myself up for success when i get out so I'm not jobless veteran on the side of the road. I'm in my junior year of my BS without having touched the GI bill setting myef up for a career in law enforcement. I plan to use the GI to go to auto tech school as a backup career choice so I got a second job at a parts store learning here and there from mechanics. I'm also filling my 401k

ive got a bad hand and cant bench or dead lift it took me a childhood of push ups near daily to get a chest that looks like i could bench 2 plate maybe.. id get a job if i were you and just get a gym membership unless you have like a good 5 or 6 years to kill

nigga looks small what the fuck

The fuck is trevor's cycle? He's dyel as fuck for a juicer.

>weighted cardio

nigga you're supposed to smoke joints not break them