Why continue lifting if one will always be a social outcast?

Why continue lifting if one will always be a social outcast?

Why are you doing something if you have no reason?

Because then at least you'll be a buff social outcast.

you lift to be strong
so continue to lift and become strong

>Strong, confident outcast
>"So manly, so sexy, so mysterious!"
>Weak insecure outcast
>"What a creep."

>lifting to be social
Oh god, that's as funny as lifting for girls!!!

>implying social outcast don't make the best friends

This. Social outcasts are the best friends you can make. They're some of the only people who have anything interesting to say, and you can say whatever you'd like around them without fear of them getting triggered and removing you from their lives.

thanks Veeky Forums

I choose to be a social outcast because people are annoying as fuck and I like being alone for a majority of my time.

fucking this

I'm friends with legit autistic people cause there's absolutely no social pressure

Huh. I never thought about it that way. Thanks, user. Of course, I'll still strive to be the best person I can be, but at least I won't dwell on this anymore.

For your health, you dip.

Im a social outcast and i've been friends with a very social dude with lots a friends qt gf. Me and him have been close all our lives since age 5 (we're both 22 now).

>They're some of the only people who have anything interesting to say
no i'm a social outcast because i have nothing interesting to say

I ask myself the same question every day. I think the answer is I don't want to be a fat, miserable, unhealthy, slothful, gelatinous blob of goo destined for an early grave on top of everything else. I hate myself enough as it is.

I like to control what I can control.

I know that my autismo, paranoia, and schizoid-ness will never be cured without harsh drugs that dull the mind and make me fat. It's a choice between living as a zombie or an outcast loner

I can, however, be the fittest, most professionally successful version of me. Plus, the endorphin rush and sense of accomplishment is awesome.

for yourself.

>that one friend that is a social outcast

total bro.

>tfw no such thing as a social outcast girl since they get everything handed to them & guys will listen to there bullshit regardless

I actually know a couple social outcast girls. Trust me, their mental state is so unattractive it's nearly repulsive. Seriously forever alone.

Social outcast girls DO exist. You have to meet them to believe it though. I've met a few.

Because I'm gay, and not being obese will mean that I will be able to catch some dick at least some of the time despite being a certified autist. I hope.

This a lie. Social outcasts are literally all weirdos

Where do I meet them?

psych wards, in their homes, etc.

>in their homes
Fucking burglars stealing all them social outcast cuties.

speak for yourself, I've been outside today already