Is it possible to escape dadbod?

Is it possible to escape dadbod?

Since it's a result of age.

lift

Yeah, keep working out.

Also, never drink beer.

Stay active. You will become man mode, instead of modern male mode.

it isn't a result of age

it's the result of stopping exercise and drinking lots of beer

>beer

you guys really fell for that normie meme?

I'm 41.... worked in a cubicle for the last 20 years. I've started my own business, and that's afforded me some flexibility in scheduling... so now i finally get into the gym. It's a shitload of work, and it doesn't happen like when you were 20... but it's still possible. Of course, you need to stop eating your kid's cheddar bunnies.

and for the record... even after 8 months of hard work I'm still DYEL. I started at 230 lbs and 8 months later I'm still 230 lbs. But I've upped my lifting capacity roughly 30-40%... and I've dropped about 4 inches off my waist. I might have a bit of body dysmorphia... because I don't see the change, but other people have started to compliment me.

>it's a result of age.
of retard age, fucking dumbass

Just lift and watch what you eat.

>drinking 500+ empty kcals worth of beer after work every day won't affect your body

It's a result of not working out and eating too much shit. Older age doesn't help but it doesn't create dad bod without your help. Gr8 b8 m8

> not understanding how many calories are actually in beer

>thinking a 0.5L can isn't 200kcals

Is it possible to survive a bear attack ?

So why the fuck are you drinking over a liter of beer a day

one average can of light beer is nearly 200 calories, most beer drinkers have at least two wtf r u on about m8?

I am not, you dumb niggerfaggot

yes

read the sticky

The argument was that drinking a lot of beer will affect your body, not that you should do it

Try 90 to 110 cals stilly empty cals

no beer, no sugar

Light beer faggotry

If dad bod is so bad then why does Leo cruise the sea with harem of super models?

Because imy 241lbs and my athletic metabolism plus tolerance means I need at least like 8-10 beers to feel a buzz. That's why I switched to hard liquor straight or witb zero cal soda

Because he's rich and famous you dumb fuck

>lost the fat
>gained the muscle
>kept the weight

You're healthy. Now keep it up. Gotta keep yourself alive long enough for your grand kids to finish college.

ackshooally yes, my dad has a friend who got attacked by a bear while hiking. He literally curled up in a ball and waited for it all to be ogre. Eventually the bear got bored and went away, and luckily he was less than a mile from the exit. The only permanent damage to his person was -1 ball. Must've been a small bear or something.

...who drinks every day?

If anything my coworkers would go out only on a Friday to drink

Requesting the muesem piece with the guy who shoved his arm down the bear's mouth, bit one of it's neck blood vessels until it passed out, then beat it to death with a tree limb

40 here. Was 300, now 250.
Thanks for this, it gives me motivation.