General

General. Steroids

Other urls found in this thread:

teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I posted the name and subject the wrong way round

rip my life

So guys I'm on week 3 of my third 500mg/wk test-e cycle. I frontloaded the first week so gains are slowly starting to manifest.

Thing is I'm considering adding some tren ace and I was wondering what would be a good way to do it. Thinking about lowering the test to 250/week and starting with tren at 75mg eod, then work it up from there to around 400mg/week if tolerated fine.

Question time. How long should I run the tren? I was going to go 14 weeks with the test, so that leaves me with 11. Maybe lower it to 9 and run the tren for 5 weeks from now? Maybe more? I'm taking adex at .25mg eod, planning on leaving it like that or maybe bump it up to .50 when I start the tren. I have access to caber too, how should I dose it? And last but not least, should I run the test one week more than the tree?

Thanks bros

Should I take Aromatose Ex all the time while cruising? Like 6.25g e3d, and increase the dose if I start getting symptoms of high estro?

Don't increase your AI on tren. It's non-aromatising.

I'm cutting while cruising for probably another month, is it a good time to take this var I've been sitting on?

Should I wait until I'm more lean or at the end of my next blast or what?

Assuming it's even var...

Do I really need 250 test e on my cruise? Kinda want to drop to 200 so I don't get the decreased tendon repair. My shit's all fucked up from blasting 6mo even though I did 40mg ed var the last 4 weeks of it.
Or should I wait til I stop doing psmf to drop the cruise dose?
Opinions? Brick, I value yours as always.

Fuck off.

You shouldn't need AI when cruising unless you're extremely susceptible to aromatization. Also the effectiveness is only 48hours if you're taking asin. I'm assuming you mean 6.25mg and not g. That's half the normal minimum dose anyways, and that may not even do anything.
I keep crashing my estro taking asin on my cruise. Fucking acne like crazy and zero sex drive. Quit taking it and I feel so much better.

Does var even really work as well as people say on tendons? I've read that it can increase collagen synthesis but doesn't really create the right type. I would get on GHRP2 and Mod GRF if you're really worried.

lost my natty card exactly a week ago.
feels great.
running test, deca and dbol.

even 200 is high for most on a cruise.

do 150 and you'll be fine

Had gyno since I was a teen, though I think the extra prolactin from adding tren to my latest cycle made it worse (might just be paranoia though). Any point taking some anti-gyno meds or is everything but surgery pretty much useless?

Doc quoted me 6.5k. If I had 6500 cash to toss into how I look I'd be taking more HGH than piana.

Me too, I'm on tren, DHB and sdrol.

>feels great
Thats the dbol mate.

First time sex never feels great.

Supposedly, so I tried it out. I think it helped some. I was going to get peps when I do my next blast, kinda short on cash for now. I still have another 5 months on cruise where I can heal up.
I just have to stop going for heavy ass singles and doubles.

I used it on my first cycle. In fairness I didn't injure myself until I came off the var, but I went a bit mental doing weighted chins, power cleans and rows and probably would have fucked my brachioradialis even without the test.

I feel like a lot of these healing drugs are just a distraction while the body and a bit of time does the real work. That said I did pct so didn't have to overcome the tendon healing drag caused by excessive test.

How come /fraud/ has been so slow over the last couple of days? Have a bunch of tripfags got themselves banned?

Maybe they're cracking down on us. I could put a trip on if you like but I look like shit.

Jeez, found another guy at my gym has a Mercedes SLS. That makes 2 of them at the same gym.

Boss life s m h

Finals, maybe?

Also, I've been getting drunk and fucking sloots so I havent been in here much.

Maybe people are just enjoying the springtime breh

pls b jm

>pls

Been busy m8.

nothing wrong with drawing 3 compunds into the same syringe right?

>JM
>Posting a white girl

If one of them is at a high concentration and prone to crashing it can actually help.

Not at all, as far as I understand, though you might want to swap needles.

Pretty sure that's how they make anthrax.

I'm disappointed with you lot. Didn't even roll dubs yet

Dubs and FL gh

jb fl gf

a new drawing needle for each vial?

Not for each vial, but by the time you're drawing from the third one it might be an idea. Obviously you needn't even change at all, but it helps and is cleaner.

>$6.5k
>more hgh than Mr. Accordion
lmao no. People aren't exaggerating when they day the shit is expensive

What the fuck are dubs?

Jerrbears everyone breeds with avg korean gfs.

I know I fucked up. I'm stuck in the old ways

small week update. pics 1 week apart

dropped the carbs more a little bit and added more fats

seeing slightly more abs and more shoulders

strong lighting gains

is there anything i can take (not injections) that will help me cut?

dnp
eca
forkputdownsxf

You can take smaller portions of food each meal

the lightning is the same, i only have a sort of tan on the second picture.

can't exspect any miracles from 1 week. breh

Asked before but no response. Is there any benefits or negatives from going one week at test 400 and the next test 800?

>roiding to look good
>end up looking like shit because of roids sides

roiders are manlet faggots

This is a bad idea for a few reasons. You'll probably see extremely bad side effects (acne, mood, among others) because your hormones are constantly fluctuating and never level off. Your estrogen will be fucking all over the place so AI dosing will be difficult. I'd imagine it would mess your dick up a bit.

Pick a dosage and stick with it for 12ish weeks and then see where you go from there.

Read more, educate yourself pls. Check out the /r/steroids wiki

Just taper up if you're worried about it.

What about sides from 150 to 500? I would think it'd be the same as jumping into 500 from natty right?

What's a good info dump for peptides? Old power lifter co-worker suggested them, but dude transferred away and I didn't get his contact info.

but i still look better than you.

jokes on you faggot

I don't have a problem with taking my shirt off in public due to acne covering all of my chest though :^)

thanks.

this eca shit wont kill me?

cause im sure as fuck the third thing will.

1.implying anyone want to see your body
2.it's not even acne
3.he takes his shirt off in public, lmao

3 strikes, yourrrr outtt

My source replied.

A new parcel is on its way.
Seriously considering injecting 500mg the second it arrives.
Jerrbears and I blast again
Singles and I stay natty
0 and I kill myself

datbtrue
Nice jerrbears^2 tho

teampscarb.co.uk/index.php/the-very-basic-guide-to-ghrpghrh-peptides/

Nice jerrbears
eca is mostly appetite suppression and a negligible metabolic boost.

I guess when you have to go cocoon mode because of how shit you look you don't know about things like "the beach"

My shipment of needles and prep pads just showed up. I was giggling to myself like a mad cunt when i opened the box to see a buttfuckton of needles just sitting there. Im getting pretty hyped though bros. this is my first cycle and im a borderline twink/otter. What kind of gains can i expect from this 500 mg test E cycle for 12 weeks. I know people say you should wait longer but im not trying to get attached or anything just gonna grab some gains. Do PCT and get back to lifting regulary to maintain and hopefully add more over the years but i feel like if i like what im seeing in the mirror and fix my muscle imbalances itll motivate me to train even more than i already am and i train almost every day as is. I count macros etc.

man, i wish i could take the dnp , but anything ending witl "nol" makes me scared shitless.

ive seen kid piss blood in high school after injecting omnadren or something along those lines.

just diet hard af. it's the best way. stop being lazy

what happend

he lifts to show his dyel body at the beach. Seeking for validation

kek

you're done breh. Just end it right here

Says he sent it
But it never showed
This has happened before
Thankfully thanks to Aussie law even if it's the cops seizing stuff I can't be charged because I never took possession of it.
Just gotta wait and see if they knock on my door in the next 6 months

your "kek"s would mean a lot more if you didn't spend 50% of every thread complaining about how insecure you are

yeah i know i should.

but im having shitloads of injuries which disable me from working out and also kill my motivation.

Come on now you think JM would ever come back?

S
M
H
I was looking for a black girl to post but I can't find a good one

Here we are.

That's why you should have a local dealer as a sort of backup

or just have enough in stock

I disagree with that statement, but i much accept that people have different opinions.

Go free my mannn, let nobody judge youuu

then wait till that's healed, then you can give 100%

its more likely he didn't send the first package or australia post lost it than it got seized
wouldn't worry at all

you will not be able to cut below a certain body fat % and maintain mass for long without some form of test supplement i.e steroids/HGH. That's not to say you can't look absolutely shredded still, just that you probably won't be huge AND shredded. As for cutting, watch your macros, high intensity cardio, drink a lot of water and train heavy and as often as reasonably possible.

>tfw you run out of mustard
Cutting has never been so hard

Mirin ability to take cut pics
I can't do it
I'm wasting away

post current body

Im this guy btw

But i guess what im asking is what i can expect from my 12 week 500 mg test e cycle. My diet and training is consistent and strict. I used to be a josh peck looking fatass if thats any indication to how dedicated i am to this. My genetics feel pretty good for it. I have thick as fuck hair with an advanced hairline (God bless)and my inserts seem pretty decent for the most part. I got van damme legs and torso proportions. If ur there MasT ur a fucking stud and although i don't necessarily want to look like you yet i llegitimately admire you and the work youve put into your physique.

>What can I expect
How long is a piece of string?

?

anyone have experience with mk-677?

I'm probably going to start ordering in bulk
Like fucking bulk and just deal with the ever present risk of police raiding me

Yeah not concerned about it
Just would love to be juicy not natty

No bully!

About to start first cycle: 16 weeks of test at 500mg/3 days. Sdrol for Jumpstart but I've read about gyno/leaky nips from it. Anyone have advice for it?
So shit I'll be taking:
Test E 500mg/3days
Sdrol 20mg daily. 10mg morning 10mg PWO
Aromasin at whatever I need, or should I take it preventatively?
Maybe caber or prami because of sdrol?

PCT will be Nolva at 20mg daily for 6 weeks. Might add HCG between last pin and start of PCT.

Thoughts?

Welke NL labs inject je?

Hey guys what would be the best PCT for an Anavar only cycle for a guy.

>inb4 don't do an anavar only cycle, really i get it

appreciate the help/advice.

ur a big guy

imo wait with the asin

you don't know if you need it or not, i just end up feeling like shit if i take ai on 500 mg of test a week

I'm sorry I totally misunderstood what you wrote. I thought you meant to alternate each week 400 one week 800 the next, which would be retarded.

You have nothing to worry about, don't waste time tapering.

I'm afraid of getting gyno, I feel as if I already have it. Got some super puffy nips and they show up through my shirts. I'm decently lean, imo.

then i'd just start with 6.25 mg eod and see how that goes

if you get low estro signs, try without ai

Pic related

Pls

Not a steroid, but anyone know where I get antidepressants without a prescription?

Isn't that illegal?

In /fraud/

Wanna buy mine

Darknet markets.

How's my new kicks look, bought them expressly to have some new, lightweight shoes to dance in.

fucking gay ass gay country i'm living in

main dealer in norway got busted, $3 million worth of gear taken and the cops say they got a hold of hundreds of buyers adresses and shit

ayy lmao

kek
Because steroids are killing people
Not everything else

Is it Norway who's health minister is so obscenely obese it's a wonder she's alive?

plz

Looks like an obese woman to me.

You won't get help when you're doing something so blatantly stupid

>Belgium
Dead God
Just fucking hell