That guy who says he's bulking.......during summer

>that guy who says he's bulking.......during summer

>cutting
>ever

im not that big though

Gotta get yolked, man

youd be shocked at my 4 months of auschwitz gainz. ill post in june. muh abs tho geheheheheh

id like to thank SL and sprint work, and tanning. geheheheheh

>and then he told me his dick was 5 1/2

>skelly feels

Someone post her nudes

I bulked last summer. It was alright

Then again, I only cut because I run out of pants that fit. I don't really take my shirt off in public much

>implying she knows that the fuck bulking is

Haha I have all of her pics saved

I live in Maine fuck you. Bearmode all year
OP is a faggot

>this will be the summer where I'll be lean and cut
>it's May already

next year then, I guess

How fat are you?

>tfw 5.5 dick

FUCKING DELETE THIS.

Why wouldn't you bulk during the summer? Cut all the way to summer time then start your bulk as you start going out to summer parties and drinking and getting all that party food. Continue until Christmas then cut after New Years.

Christ its like no one here has a social life.

So just stay lean until youre invited then bulk? This is close to being the tupidest shit I've ever heard. Cutting is for fucking Fightclub faggots anyways, clothes look better when youre bulging out of them.

>Still have 2/3 of May
>Still have all of June

You are pathetic

>clothes look better when youre bulging out of them

Yeah, when muscles are bulging, not your fat-ceps, which cutting gets rid of. A proper cut only takes, max, three months anyway

>he doesn't get cut and wrestle during the winter

haha fag

It's always summer on my country bb

>tfw you cut too hard and went skelly mode with weird lower ab fag

>That guy who OHP's in the squat rack

>cutting in winter because i have no money for food

jesus

I lean out for winter because most weddings take place at that time for some reason

>tupidest

Did your fat fucking fingers miss a key on the phone?

lol i used to do this in HS

last year this is how it happened
>220 in the summer before football season/conditioning starts
>end up around 210 after conditioning and 1st month of practice
>2 months out from wrestling season, slowly shrink down to 195-200 by end of football
>after first 3 weeks of wrestling practice, well under 190 so i have a ton of wiggle room for 195lb weight class

i wish i could wrestle on a team again :(

Find a club team! Chances are there are some nearby. If you can't find one, try BJJ or you could even become an assistant coach to a nearby school.

yoked, idiot

im sure you look like a t-rex

>"""bulking""" and """cutting""" at all

legit question, is this frowned upon? I do this all the time, I don't see a problem with it. If there's someone wanting to use the squat rack, then I see your point.

>Christ its like no one here has a social life.

This is me. I have absolutely zero friends that live near me. I've never held a girls hand.

Can I ask why the fuck do HS coaches want you at 120lbs max? Seriously my school never had a wrestler who was taller than 5'6 and not a pound over 130. All day they would complain about being hungry and dizzy and shit like wouldnt you want your wrestlers to be bigger to manhandle the other dude.