What beer won't make me fat

What beer won't make me fat

no beer

the ones you don't drink.

but if you must, michelob ultra and bud light platinum are the best bets. (taste like shit, the both of them.. but ultra is a bit more 'beer' flavored, platinum is 6% ABV but tastes horrible.)

Forgot the question mark.

?

they'll all make you fat. limit your drinking and just drink what you enjoy when you do drink.

Thanks I understand now

Dry beer is best beer..

A sensible amount of beer won't ever make you fat. A steady amount of beer is unlikely to make you fat. Beer is mostly sugars, it's less likely to make you fat than fruit juice. The reason heavy drinkers tend to get fat is making poor food choices while drunk (nachos, pizza) and eating socially because of alcohol.

Molson 67
70 kcal and 2g of carbs

OP here.

Just finished meal, baked Chicky breast and broccoli I should be able to drink one or two now?

No
Read the sticky

two beers is 260 cals or so

if that helps your decision

drink straight liquor.

This.

Beer is the worst alcohol for low calories. Especially a high alcohol "craft" beer, you can get up to 450 per serving.

Distilled spirits and dry wine are your best bet.

Beers have allot of sugar, just have a small amount of hard liquor if you have to drink

I drink whiskey to get drunk, low calorie and warm feeling yayo

I was going to post this, but basically natty ice is just as good as liquor. I go for bud light platinum if I am being anal about the calories though. Only a little worse calories wise than Natty ice, similar drunkness factor, and better tasting.

> tfw Australian
> I will never have 95% alcohol
> even if i did, it'd be extremely expensive thanks to alcohol taxes

Water

Will drinking make you fat regardless of whether you have the calories for it or not? E.g. if I'm bulking at 500 + TDEE can I just eat at intake and then drink 500cal of alcohol? Or will it make me fat anyways regardless of whether it's within my limits and I'm getting enough protein, and if so why?

I really like drinking and I don't know if I'm willing to give it up in order to make it

What's the best liquor to drink on a night out? Also for predrinks. Was thinking vodka and diet tonic water.

Me and this girl are getting a hotel in this bar district and we're gonna get wasted and fuck like rabbits.

She's high test-approved and I'm excited as fuck for it.

By itself, alcohol doesn't make you fat. It simply stops your body from burning fat. If you want some beer, compensate by eating mostly protein that day.

Al/ck/oholic here

After kicking liquor I switched to beer

After drinking 70+ beers a week for 1.5 years yes I became fat. Beer is carbs. Give or take 100-140 carbs per beer. At an average of 15 beers a day on week days, 30 average weekends that's quite the caloric surplus

I feel you, i can only get 75% in californistan as it is.

>mfw the feds dont know i bought a shit tone when i was in another state

By steady I did not mean over a case/day, I meant more like ~12/week. No shit you got fat, you would've if you drank that much OJ also, and probably would've become diabetic as well.
The idea I was trying to convey is that alcohol doesn't make you fat, over-consumption does.

the "100% charged" improves this image tenfold

>tfw got so wasted on Jungle Juice at my first college party I blew my best friend and fucked his sister in the same room

that's your own fault for being a faggot

Look up the website getdrunknotfat

Also the answer is natural ice

I'm straight

Best friend is now hard gay and he wanted to confirm it.

It was a favor between friends

Did you say no homo?

jesus fucking christ dude slow the fuck down.

Bud Select 55..... You could drink 10 fucking beers and it'll only add up to 550 calories

it would be no homo if he blew you, but you blew him so that's pretty yes homo. he's more straight than you and you claim he's hard gay...where does that leave you senpai

Molson 67 and Michelob Ultra are low calorie.
Guinness is also surprisingly low calorie.
Moderate beer consumption with a healthy lifestyle will prevent you from getting fat.
Frequent or copious beer consumption will make you fat regardless of your other healthy habits.

I live in Utah, you can't buy alcohol above 3.2% in any store except a state liquor store. They're closed weekends and close at 10pm, some at 7pm. Everyday.