I am 5'8

I am 5'8.

Is it best to go for ottermode, stocky powerlifter mode or twinkmode?

I want to appeal to 20-24 year old guys.

bottom or top

if bottom, twink or skele

if top, give up because you're 5'8

objectively wrong

manlet musclebears best bottoms

Go for suicide mode

P-post more of that comic?

>thinking gay men are anywhere close to as shallow as hetero women

lel

stay mad, breeder

Every guy has different preference. Just do a lot of squats so you get an ass, everyone likes that

More like because men are actually mature enough to be willing to change themselves for their partners.

>this triggers the fitizen8

I have been told by gay men that gays are ultra fucking shallow. How do you plead?

I guess they have shit friends

But that can be applied to anybody.

I'm 5'8 too bruhbruh
But instead of killing myself I'm just gonna lift and wait for the day a lanklet tries to kill me and end up breaking his chicken legs when tryna reach down for me

Stocky is objectively best for the size
No one will be able to tell you lift if you're twinkmode at 5'8
Homos already have an abundance of skinnyfags anyway that already have muscle definition purely from staying under their TDEE by consuming the male elixir exclusively everyday

I respect gays aight, but I cant respect gays that lift and choose not to get big

>Pic related - based gaylord scoobert

>tfw you will never ravel back in time and make Alan feel loved
>tfw you will never flee England with him and avoid his chemical castration sentence
>tfw you will never teach each other math while living in a small villa on Venetian beach side
>mfw thingken of his suffering
Why even live brehs?

And that gay men tend to look like what they would find attractive.

I swear there's a board on here that could better answer that question than the insecure twerps on Veeky Forums.

Post more, senpai. I enjoy these.

Fuck that made me sad

why the fuck can't i find someone?

Look harder breh.

>tfw no bf

That one was the funniest

The rest were okay.

stop searching

Gay men, including me, are a lot more shallow than the average woman where i live.

t. dutch fag

stocky mode or bear mode. at 5'8" you can hit some serious weight and still look aesthetic as fuck. if you go ottermode or twinkmode you look too much like a child