Motivational memes

Come on guys lets see them. Looking for that Arnold one ,"where do you want to be when your 27"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laXAJ_kWh3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know the one you're talking about, where it's the manchild with the mlp toys. Best I can do.

Yeah that one , been looking for it.

>Tfw 26, semi employed and 175kg
Started working out at the gym and am going to hit a trainer up to start a lifting program and I'm a few weeks off a programing diploma but I'm still anxious I've wasted too much time to get anywhere.

This guy motivated the shit out of me.

thepiratebay se/torrent/13132674/Mike_Cernovich_-_Gorilla_Mindset_(Unabridged)

These threads always remind me that lifting attracts the dumbest people.

Hell yeah thank you

> gf
> wealth
pick one

will post a couple that I saved.
1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

someone skipped leg day

oh, and last I'll post the best physique

My only regret is that I would take 4 times the appropriate limit of steroids instead of two.

THE DESCENT INTO PAIN IS ACTUALLY THE CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE START OF THE LONG ROAD OF FORGING YOUR OWN BEATEN PATH BECAUSE THE ENDLESS JOURNEY IS THE END OF YOUR OLD WAYS AND THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW YOU

When I see this face it reminds me that the past is just the past and anyone who genuinely wants to change themselves, it's never too late. Thank you based Donald Draper.

Anyone have the rest of these?

>le motivation/shame because discipline is difficult

mein negro
hes the reason i started

I love these

I saw this before, is it worth reading?

This is so fucking accurate

I read half of it. It's mostly unsubstantiated shit. A lot of space is spent on basic things like "Take cold showers, cause it'll build your mental toughness". Yeah, Like I couldn't get that from a fucking thread on Veeky Forums...

The last 10 minutes of that episode really fucking hits hard...

Put your your hat on straight you degenerate.

Holy fuck this is some powerful shit. Saved, thanks for sharing, user.

"True strenght must come from within... and only from within"

what? is he a cripple now?

Humor motivates me.

>18-20
>you don't feel like doing shit
Will be turning 21 and still don't feel like doing anything aside from my decision to get fit a couple of months ago. At least I have a white collar job with okay pay. I have no idea where to go from now on.

The entire series hit hard for me, took me through many ups and downs. Suppose that's why I found the end so motivational.

youtube.com/watch?v=laXAJ_kWh3M
this was in February

he is now walking after snapping his back with a 800lb squat

He looks like snoop dog got really swole and started having an aneurism