Is GOMAD a meme or does it really work?

Is GOMAD a meme or does it really work?

How the fuck would I know

It makes it easier to stay on a caloric surplus and thus gain weight.

Yes a lot of calories will help you increase weight.

But you will likely get fat too.

Also it's possible to develop a lactose intolerance when ingesting such a large quanity of dairy.

>it's possible to develop a lactose intolerance
Oh, man. Why do people always to have to goof up an otherwise perfectly correct post? Develop lactose intolerance from ingesting dairy? Really?

I did it.
I wasn't proud of it, I did it along with SS.

Go fucking organic though, unless you're gay/want a nice ass. Daily crappers that will leave your asshole burning + farts that smell like your grandmother's perfume. It'll definitely get you out of Auschwitz mode: 15lb's more than I used to and got my eating appetite in more or less in check to eat normal meals for my caloric needs.

>drinking an extra 3k calories a day

Of course you'll pack on weight but most of it will be fat and you'll feel like absolute shit chugging so much God fucking damn milk every DAY

Then you'll have to lift weights will a belly full of churning dairy and fart all the fucking time.

Or. You can bulk on a 20% surplus of a variety of foods and slowly gain muscle without the excess fat

Which sounds better?

Thanx brah. I suspected that GOMAD was bullshit anyway

Gallon of milk a day will probably leave you bloated and farting all day. A lot of people can't digest milk properly and it's bio-availability decreases when you're consuming it to the point of gallon a day.
A gallon of milk is like 2,000 calories off the top of my head and most of that is fat and sugar.
Just eat normal food. Add an extra ounce of chicken with your meals, add an extra cup of rice. I used to drink a ton of milk every day, I don't anymore for a reason.

>Does increasing calories work.

No. Increasing caloric intake to gain weight is a meme.

>most of that is fat and sugar.
Well, no shit. Where do you expect to get the majority of your calories from?

GOMAD is ONLY for damn near anorexic, weak, young men.

if those 3 traits don't characterize, dont even think about doing GOMAD.

I did semi GOMAD. Like half a gallon daily.

Best gains ever. That was 4 years back. Ok you will get some fat but muscle mass gains are incredible. Whenever I stall I start getting a third or half gallon a day again and BUM. Magic.

Downside are the constant nuketier farting, some fat and some people just can't have so much milk for reasons I dunno. Not my case, I love it.

Not a good idea to be taking in high levels of fat while you're spiking your insulin all day.

I would suggest taking in a moderate protein, low fat, high carb diet. Post workout doesn't really matter what carbs you take, rest of day I'd suggest low GI things like rice and oats.

>bio-availability decreases when you're consuming it to the point of gallon a day
Source

GOMAD is what you tell people who "can't gain weight no matter what." You'll gain a fuckton of fat, but you will bulk and gain muscle.

My friend believes that milk "overcalcifies" your bones and fucks them up

People who think GOMAD and SS are false memes never read SS where it specifically talks about the program and GOMAD and lists specifically who and who should not do it.

Its a sad day when people think compound lifts are a meme, lets do a brosplit instead ecks dee dee. Old Veeky Forums would have eaten you all alive.

It works

I-is that a man or woman?

He was a woman but became a man

false lactose intolerance is cause by digestive enzymes being present in the stomach, in this case, lactase. entirely genetic

Lactaid or even better Fair life.

an absolute MADMAN

I've been doing 2 Litres every other day

Its been working great for me

Its just an easy way to maintain a surplus and helps I'd you don't have protein powder

Milk doesn't agree with everyone though. I have to space it out or I will feel a bit bleh

The farts and shits aren't fun so make sure your getting enough fibre

20% surplus is still pretty god damn aggressive, lots of fat gain.

250-500 calorie surplus, you're not going to get any more gains from more than 500.

Even at a 3000 calorie maintenance that's only 600. And at 2000 it's 400. The fuck are you talking about "aggressive"?

It's like you pretentious faggots just want to disagree with shit to be edgy.