Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Nothing makes up for shitting in the street and being fatally allergic to deodorant.

POO

IN

LOO

Nothing makes up for being a faggot that posts the same thread every few days.

no

It doesn't but on the bright side a hiw and fresh shot if cow piss will help you drink your sorrow away

Why can't this board just let people lift in peace?
Ripping on Indians, Blacks, Arabs, manlets and women etc etc isn't going to make you more impressive in return.

Is this why Zyzz was so popular here? Because he was a 'Chad' who tried bringing people up instead of pushing them down?

I don't know, Windows and Google CEO are both Indians.

Zyzz is popular here because there are ton of Indians here who want to look EXACTLY like him.

India is the only nation in the world that is still so childlike, its like they they have their nation free from British Empire for a weekend so they are just going nuts, not caring about anything and goofind around, waiting for mom and dad to come home and sort everything out

Holy fuck

THe two guys left front... just look like zyzz

Every time this thread gets posted I respond with this

DESIGNATED

Every Indian I see at the gym is skinny fat, except for this one dude who is fuckin' jacked. Pretty sure he's their king.

All of them but the King do really dumb workouts and wear polo shirts.

That meme haircut was popular with everyone with everyone in the 00's. Fuck, Jeff Seid still has or thing like it.

>Zyzz is popular here because there are ton of Indians here who want to look EXACTLY like him
Zyzz was popular with everyone you turbo autist. Stop trying to pinpoint it on Curries when this board is still consists of a white majority demographic.

>ndia is the only nation in the world that is still so childlike, its like they they have their nation free from British Empire for a weekend so they are just going nuts, not caring about anything and goofind around, waiting for mom and dad to come home and sort everything out
>weekend
After centuries of Persian oppression you mean. Whatever the impact the British made is insignificant to the influence the Persians had.

Who're the mom and dad btw?

none of your business, never talk about my mom or my dad ever again

You mean your mom and your moms husband right :^)

Nothing makes up for being Indian you fucking shitskin

I don't want to hate Indians, but you guys smell terrible nearly all of the time. Also, you seem to be oblivious to social norms and basic etiquette.

>I don't want to hate Indians

Fuck off you beta leftist.

I wished they made this game harder

India has greater history than all of europe

>MUH Rome and Greece

Tons of middle eastern influence, doesn't count, didn't develop in Europe independently

Lifting can make Indians better

It can not save Muslims Indians (or Muslims) they will ALWAYS BE DIRTY ANIMALS (and all Muslims)

>India had no exterior influences

my point is race isn't an issue

Beliefs are

And Muslims are scum

it can't save you from being autistic

Yes it can't save Muslims from being an autistic religion

i dont mind the fact that indians themselves are dirty as fuck, but they're crowding up the earth and causing pollution at an alarming rate.

1000000 more indians are born every few days

indian culture considers EVERYWHERE to be ok for shitting and dumping garbage

their culture encourages them to dump their garbage, sewege waste, and dead bodies into the river which (which they also bathe and drink from) and all of that flows into the river, causing pollution to the rest of the world. we're not talking about a little bit here and there. they're literally dumping billions of tons of shit into the water every day.

I think they should get their shit together in like 2 decades. Hopefully it's not too late. They're playing a catchup game for industrialization to the rest of the world right now.

For now it's a fucking shithole of a country

its their culture, leave them alone

doubt it. you can't look at other countries like china and think it will be the same for india.

sure there are smart indians in the world. no surprise from over a billion in population, but the average indian is borderline retarded. far behind any other asian. indians cannot work together to make something better.

OP what caste are you?

nah that's what I'm saying, they're fucking retarded right now but if they follow an actual model of development, eventually they can sort their shit out...literally. England used to have people throw their feces out the window onto the streets before. Realistically I'll say 30 to 40 years before they sort their stuff out