Meat smells up the house

Just stopped being a vegetarian, dad's a hindu and made me. Pic related my master race genetics

But I'm trying to get Veeky Forums and can't stand eatting tons of tofu and beans.

I just cooked up a bunch of boneless, skinless chicken breastfs. Honestly it didn't taste good, really bland and I used seasoning too. Made sure the insides were white with no blood

Anyways I stunk up my house and my family doesn't like the smell. I used extra virgin oil olive, also obviously opened the windows and used the vent thing. How do I cook meat without smelling up the house? Will using coconut oil help or cooking spray? Thanks

>half designated
>superior genetics

Look up some recipes, cooking is fucking easy. And stop eating boneless, skinless chicken, it's terrible.

Is this your first time cooking in general? Don't use extra virgin olive oil for frying chicken. Yeah coconut oil would be better.

Most meat definitely needs seasoning, but make sure it's always well cooked. Enjoy.

get a steamer/rice cooker on amazon for like 30 bucks

>cut meat into half assed cubes or small strips
>make a brine and let it sit in there for 30+ minutes
>sit out on counter and let it get closer to room temp before cooking
>fill bottom of bowl with water, place meat on steaming tray and set steamer to 12 minutes

I steam almost everything now, especially on a cut. The fat just leaks into the water below

I like to use butter and adobo seasoning when I make chicken

does your dad smell like ripe armpit BO, and does he walk around with dusty sandles in public?

I cube the meat immediately when I get home from grocery, dunk it in a bowl of ice and the brine of kosher salt, bay leaves and garlic usually, cover with plastic wrap and take the meat out as needed

not sure how much handholding you need but just google basic brine, it'll last in there as long as your expiration date on the meat. House smells like seasonings rather than meat when cooking

It tastes so fucking bad, I bought so much too

I'm ganna try to cook it nice, hopefully itll taste better

does ur pops walk around the garden with his hands behind his back

Not a bad thread, OP, reasonable question and all, but I'd like to suggest you try the cooking board for this specific question. They probably have more knowledge and experience for this particular query.
Good luck

How many copies of ALPHA-ACT-3 do you have? I have one.
Also my result in pick.

One copy as well

Yo what website is these results from bro

Bamp

You have good genetics please dont ruin them with your kids by racemixing

-t racemixed mutt

It is 23andme project.

Seems interesting, tad bit too expensive for me though. Then again I know my genetics already so I don't know how I'd benefit from that.

>master race genetics
>some smelly indian vegecuck

> ctrl+f
>"poo" or "loo"
> 0 results found

23andme

bake your chicken breasts instead. it helps me avoid stunning up the house

you need to quit viewing eating as a pleasure and just view it as a means to an end (growing)