just did my first barbell workout today

> just did my first barbell workout today

Good, now keep it up. You miss a single day I'll find you and I'll fucking kill you, you goddamned weeb.

Good luck finding me in a sea of normies when i look like a normie you fucking nerd

I'll backtrace you and show up at your house, I may have forgiven you, you could have got away, but you called me a nerd. Now you'll face the consequences. Be ready.

I want to sexually FUCK you and akari

not if i backtrace you harder

Who else a /weeaboolifter/ here?

making her proud, my dude

i hope you do the same for your waifu

I want my waifu to squeeze my biceps

> you now picture that one chad in your gym who goes home after working out to watch cute anime girls

good get and taste in waifu

CHAD watches ANIME while you hit the GYM HARD and have no WAIFU

> I am that CHAD

How is that PIZZA?

Goes will with the half a season of yuruyuri i just watched with my akarin body pillow

thank christ i'm not those stupid nerds who spend all night at gym working out

No matter how much we lift, cute anime girls will never be real brahs....

>why even live

Don't worry breh Trump will make anime real

i love her so that makes her real

How do you reconcile the fact that she's 13 years old? I'm fortunate to have a waifu that's legal.

Have faith in your memes and one day they shall be so

> she's 13 years old?
and?

I was just wondering how you deal with her age. I know because I've struggled in the past with some waifu's

Well i wouldn't fug her obv, she's just cute to have around

That's a very unnatural relationship you have there. I've always been in a sexual relationship with my waifu's

!!

Komachan is practically in high school. Perhaps almost college

She's underage.

Reporting in.
I lift for muh waifu, I'm motivated everyday.
My waifu is a damaged victim of abuse, so she's really more a symbol of physical strength. Translates well into lifting.
I'm not into 2D. But I'm becoming apathetic about 3D.

I want to make her proud.

AKARIN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

CHAIKA is LITERALLY eating PIZZA right now while YOU hit the GYM HARD!

>Implying I didn't just scoff down two cheeseburgers and a large fries
The trick is to eat less overall.

how do I into chink cartoons? you idiots won't stop posting them on every board regardless of the subject matter so I might as well know what you're talking about.

Watch Kaiji season 1. Don't spoil yourself just watch it.

weebs are worse than fucking bronies

Don't do it user, dont fucking do it. Just dont.
If you do, you can't come back. Never. Never ever.

Watch
Black Lagoon (the dubbed version for once)
Then watch
Welcome to the NHK
Then watch
Genshiken (original 2 seasons)
Now you've seen all the really good anime and all that's left is moe shit. Teekyu is gud.

>The trick
>This one weird trick
>Doctors hate it, bodybuilders hide it.
>It was discovered by Russian scientists during WWII.
>is to eat less overall
NO FUCKNIG WAY HOW THE FUCK-

>can't come back
How is this any different then watching any other form of media? I mostly just read manga nowadays anyway.

You're still +30% bf tho

Kek
Now go forth and get swole user

>i mostly just fap to manga anyway

IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE

STAY AWAY FROM ME FREAK

Down from 35 - 30%
And with plenty of gainz.
But please go ahead and post pics of your shit-tier body.

COUNTLESS babies with Yui.

I said read you dolt.
People would fap to doujins not regular manga.
I fap to the 3D meme, not the 2D.

She's gud waifu material user.
Well done.

I wouldn't waifu a brown haired girl.

You can start with Dragonball or dragonball kai if you're absolute nub. If feeling more open full metal alchemist or hunter x hunter, latest version. If you wanna go a bit deeper there's still a lot of great stuff. I wouldn't do kaiji yet but it is good. Steins gate is good too. You won't be a crazy weeaboo unless you watch all the crazy cutesy stuff these guys watch. Although I recently watched himouto umaru Chan. It was gud.

Look just watch whatever gets recommended frequently. There are chink shows as good as sopranos.

I don't think I've ever been above 22% bf, and you were like 32% back in march, why is it taking so long you fat shit

It's the only way to live senpai

How much do you have to squat to get a waifu?

atleast 1 jap

>all this autism from /a/
Whole site is going to shit thanks to you weebcucks

>32%
Kek, nope. You just showed off your autism though.
Also
>being this much of dyel
This is ottermode minus the muscle.

>the anime site is being ruined by weeaboos

Post body senpai

97 pounds
see above
>liking shit animu

The whole site was shit to begin with since 1993, LITERALLY WHO are you to complain?
Yui is shite taste enjoy your no gains

we are all /weeaboolifter/ here bruh

reported.

but I lift for her...

This whole site was built upon discussion of anime faggot, leave if you hate it so much, you obviously have nothing to contribute to this site. Also nice buzzwords and ebin greentext, friend, I'll be sure to +1 your post.

>This whole country was built upon concept of white superiority faggot, leave if you hate it so much, you obviously have nothing to contribute to this once great nation. Also nice buzzwords and ebin greentext, friend, I'll be sure to +1 your post. #MAGA

deported

Weaboo lifter report in.

That's legal age in my country.

who isn't?

WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT WEABOOS GET THE FUCK OUT

Tryhards.

Why so mad? Post pic bb

>tfw i want ice cream

I don't even watch Love Live but Maki is pure fap material.

>you will never be transported to a fantasy world where you can put your gains to good use

>not Chaika!. Eating pizza! Right now! You hit gym! Hard!

me desu

Shit, me too.
>bar hurt my back while squatting
>not sure how to get the plates on for dl so I put the bar on the floor and put on one first then the other

If you're a lonely depressed faggot who thinks of killing himself, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Cowboy Bebop and Kill la Kill otherwise.

Yea that's how you're meant to do it.

How else would you do it..

>sakurako will never berate you into getting in shape

this thread is cancer

Weebs should be euthanized en mass

Still better than drunk degenerates or partyfags.

Tengen toppa gurren lagan

get good while I'll be tasting your waifu

Of your waifu was real she wouldn't like you

>I recently watched himouto umaru Chan. It was gud.
For the first three episodes, yes, then it gets really stale and annoying.

I only like manime but people make fun of me for it here and in real life so I don't talk about it.

I hope you never make it, and that is only because you're avatarfagging with animu pics

I hope you never make it.

take that!!!!

good luck op, don't give up

Hyah

Is there any other way to live?

You have shit taste oh my god

All me

I go to the gym in my custom Giorno Giovanna attire, and scream MUDAMUDAMUDA to lift

you have to watch begginers stuff that also has cute girls:
Full metal alchemist, dead note, dragon ball, sakura, bleach, tengen toppan gurren lagan

weeblifter here

i'm starting to get too lazy to cook, what are some meals i can make to be top lazy? all i got so far is tuna sandwiches