Mistress Vayntrub's Femdom Gym

She needs her boys to be ripped, will you make her proud?

"Oh, well look who's been training hard for little ole' me. Were you thinking about my supple body when trucking through rhose last few reps?"

Reading in the witch of Izalith's voice, became rock hard.
Keep posting

you have honestly given me a new fantasy I will mine forever, thank you op

also more

"All that weight loss and muscle gain to try and capture my heart? I'm flattered *blushes*

Ohhh stop it, you're teasing me. Really? Okay.....well I'll tell you what. I get off in an hour, and if you want, we can go back to my car, and you can worship my feet, like you did when you were an eager little chubby boy and needed some motivation. Maybe after you're done, we can do something else....*giggles*....STOP IT....I'm at work"

"Sure, we can go out if you want....or, we can stay here and you can show me all of these supposed "gains" you've made"

"No-no-no mom it's not what it looks like....i mean I just....I promised him if he lost all this weight and became shredded, he could taste my foot sweat. I never thought he'd actually do it, and when he did, he called my bluff...and he....well...started looking kind of cute after such an amazing transformation....it's my birthday party anyway, mom, just let me have this!!"

You guys are more than welcome to contribute as well, it's what made the last thread special

"Fuck he's so sexy...look at him...just a year ago my roommate was a scrawny shrimp...I mean I loved him like a brother, but....ughhh...He's such a fucking STUD now.... I'm so proud....I might just let him taste me if he keeps building that structure..."

"Come here....yeah, I know you're tired....you did a great job today....I'm so proud of my baby boy for beating his personal best....now you can just relax and enjoy the comfort of my bosom...kiss mistress a little on her neck, okay? It'll get her wet enough for your next workout....you know....the special one we do together...."

"Are you even trying to turn me with that mediocre form, or what? Ugh, keep this up and I'm gonna cover up this cleavage you keep looking at..."

MOAR

"No...another....another.....keep going....you're fucking PATHETIC....ugh, fine. Here. For every pushup, you can kiss my toes. One kiss every time on the way down....oh, now we see some action!"

wait a minute... the att lady was in "Silicon Valley"?

"You really think jerking your little peepee for me is impressive? You havent even worked out today. That blood isn't even pumping...how do you expect optimal bloodflow to that cock...hmph!"

Bump

Holy fuck muh dick is diamonds

Care to contribute? This is a free forum where you can post your femdom workout fantasies for Mistress Vayntrub

"When my subby boy loses those last 10 pounds, I'm going to suck him until he hits the back of my throat. He's been training really hard, and been really good with portion control. I, on the other hand, will not exercise any portion control when I gobble up that dick"

She's a Jew
Why the fuck would I care what a kike wants?

Low test beta faggot detected

Back to /pol/, weirdo

You wouldn't be able to pleasure her anyway. Go back to /pol/

He probably isnt even an antisemite, just wanted some cheap laughs. Pathetic

OP here, if you guys don't want to write something, just post a pic of Milana and I'll gladly caption it.

Bump

>tfw there is some guy, RIGHT NOW, that is texting her about the sex they had last night
>tfw i will never be that guy

Caption that one

Ok
"Yeah, you gonna cum soon? Yeah? My big boy gonna make a mess? Well STOP. That's right, stop. No cumming... Now drop and give 30, while I give you a little peek of what's under this dress"

Post any others you'd want captioned, I'd be more than happy to oblidge

jesus fucking christ

Good jesus christ or bad?

This is a fetish I didn't even know I had. You're a man among men OP

bad, that ones to pathetic

"Oh, uh, I don't really go for the dumb jock types....I like nerdy boys....l-like you....I mean, n-not saying I don't like a toned body, because I do, It's just...I don't just want some meathead... What? How would I like it if you became big and strong?? Well...um....teehee...I guess that wouldn't be so bad...."

I appreciate the criticism. That one made me feel warm inside, so i decided to go for it.

>tfw no petite dom gf

why live

Found this one

"Yeah, you gonna cum soon? Yeah? My big HEIGHT boy gonna make a mess on my FACE? Well STOP. That's right CHAD, stop. No cumming... Now drop that FRAME and give 30 PIZZA, while I give you a little peek of what's under this FRAME"

>rape

I apologize user I can be a bit impulsive keep making them

OP here, I literally LOL'd

No prob

"Come on....that's it....give mistress a kiss....lean in....do you like that? It's been a long time since I played footsie *giggles* well well well....are those calf gains I feel, young man? Uh huh....I guess you took my advice and stopped skipping leg day, huh? Give mistress another kiss for that....no, not the sweet ones you usually give me...a nasty one, with tongue. You've earned it"

>she will never whisper in your ear teasing you about your lifts
>she will never punish you for taking a rest day by squeezing your dick with her thick ass cheeks

I didn't think it would hurt so badly bro

Keep posting pics, guys. I wanna keep writing captions, but I want to be surprised by the milana pics.

I'm enjoying this way too much

>why
>even
>live

"Jesus, you're fucking HUGE. Not even gross big like those bodybuilders, just nice and toned and vascular. That's so sexy....I bet my good boy had to train real hard and mantain a strict diet while cutting, huh....but it was sooo worth it, because now I'm going to kiss every muscle that got a little bigger....uh huh....that's why I dressed sexy for you....do you like it? I look different without the glasses, huh. Well you look different too, my little stud"

Holy shit

This is a sequel of sorts to this

Opinion?

You're doing great OP, these are really good

Thanks.

"Is that it? Did everyone else leave? Guess it's just me and you out here, huh? Well now that no one's around I guess I can tell you a little secret...if you promise to not tell anyone, okay?
When you were chopping down that tree earlier, I thought it was kinda hot. Yeah, you looked all hot, shirtless and burly....like a big bear or something. I mean, I'm not gonna do anything with you, I'm not that kind of girl, but....maybe I could just watch while you do more stuff like that? Yeah, the way you pick up that axe is really sexy and strong....I-I'm just gonna lay back and touch myself while you do that, k? That's it....do it for me...all for me...that's it, chop 'em down....*moans mousily*

>I, on the other hand, will not exercise any portion control when I gobble up that dick

I found a bunch of good ones. This thread is gold

One of my favorites

"Heey, it's been so long! I haven't seen you in forever, user! Yeah, I really missed you! *pushes teasingly* Where have you been? Oh....WOW....what? Oh, nothing, it's just that I felt quite a lot of muscle under that shirt....don't tell me you've been working out....well good for you! Do I still have a boyfriend? No, he was kind of a dick...what? No, it's fine, I'm not offended you asked *giggles*. You're still a little apprehensive of how I'd react? Well, I guess I was kind of a bad-tempered bitch back in college...
But I was always sweet to you! Well...most of the time....I only got on your ass because I knew you had potential! And wasnt I right?? I was so glad when you started lifting and doing cardio in senior year...I was kinda proud of you, teehee. Now you've got me blushing user! Why? N-no reason....what? My number? Um....okay...yeah, I guess we could have some one-on-one training sessions....that sounds really nice...well anyway, I better get back to my friends. It was great seeing you user....."

Sorry these are taking so long guys, I'm doing this all on my phone.

"And just where do you think you're going? No..NO. You crawl to me. I heard about whta you did today....skipping your workout....WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I'm so disappointed....*sighs* Mistress works very hard to create a regiment that has optimal results and yet gives your body enough time to rest....why wouldn't you follow my plan? Oh, going to the bar with your friends is more important, huh? Well Naughty boys don't get any treats from mistress...no sex....no kissing....no nothing....not until you can show me that your priority is molding your body for me....don't you want to make mistress happy? Hmph, and after all that hard work I spent creating a plan FOR YOU, this is how you show your appreciation? You've been a very bad doggy....now grovel....and NO, you're not getting out of this one, mister...."

No worries

She'll suck the gains right out of you

"Whoo, look at the way he just keeps going....I'm fucking pooped....can barely catch my breath....god, he's become so rippped over the last couple of months, it's crazy....FUCK, he's STILL going! Such stamina....I bet that translates well into the bedroom..."

I honestly don't know what to do with this one. Any starter ideas?

Last one from me gotta go to bed. Thanks OP, I've enjoyed the thread. Look forward to reading the rest in the morning

s.. s-s-stop

Eh I just kinda threw it in, I don't really know either. Maybe something teasing about being a gains goblin and sucking

"Which one do you like, Milana?"

"Honestly? I like that one...uh huh....the one who's going harder than all the other guys....he's not the biggest or strongest YET, but he refuses to be outclassed...its a very admirable....even SEXY trait... I bed he wouldn't stop until I was satisfied in bed. You can tell he's a go-getter. He'd ensure I came before he even thought about spilling in me."

Same here. If thw thread dies I'll make a new one tomorrow.

"Aww Honey, don't these injured little doggies tug at your heartstrings? Uh huh, I know. Remember when you were going so hard at the gym, you pulled a muscle? Yeah, that was really scary. I felt so bad, because I kept telling you "one more rep, come on!" I didn't realize I was pushing you too hard. You were my injured little puppy, baby. But mommy made sure you got lots of rest and healed, didn't I? I took care of my big strong baby, because I only want the best for him...

This chick is painfully average in a goofy way. 5/10 max. First people obsessed over Jennifer Lawrence, now this girl... wtf

fuck you

That's because you're a low test cuck. Women like this, with fat distribution to the right places (hips, ass, and tits) are quite rare.