How many more months till Durden mode?

How many more months till Durden mode?

His shoulders and traps are the only remotely impressive muscles in that pic. So, maybe 6 months of OHP.

pics faggot

Take steroids for 6 months and never touch a single weight

It doesn't matter, you'll never be Brad pitt.

Until you get a tan. Lol

>Wanting to look like a skinny twink

Why do you faggots always have shit tier goals? At least try to look like Frank Zane or something.

Why would you even want that body

It's not very attractive to women and you look the same as a skinny fag with a shirt on.

Buff up and try to look a bit more like Pitt in troy. Easier to do (Just lift and eat, no cardio) and faster.

>It's not very attractive to women
LMAOing at your life

Laugh all you want kid. I lure in more attractive women by not doing anything than you can comprehend or even masturbate to because you're a fag trying to fit into bitch jeans.

>. I lure in more attractive women
More women than .... ?? Brad Pitt? Plz user.

>says woman aren't attracted to brad Pitt
>sme breath claims to know what women want

Kekin at ur life rite now

You think Brad Pitt gets laid all the time? I doubt brad pitt has had sexual relations with at least 30 women, so that would make me better than pitt in that regard and I'm not even 30 yet.

Most people couldn't do it unless you take risks and have some social engineering skills. Tricking gorgeous women into spreading their legs takes more than fame and money.

OP posted pic dummy.

If you really think Brad Pitt is hot go watch 12 monkeys and see what a doofus he was before he got made into a "sex symbol." He is not attractive in the colloquial sense. He's a goofball who got made into a sex symbol because of the fame he caught onto.

>he doesn't know how rising to Hollywood fame works

Ugly jealous manlet confirmed. Also, good movie.

OP should also not that Chuck Palahniuk is a gay author and he wrote Tyler Durden as an expression of his character's innate homosexual desires, just as Marla singer is meant to be the innate version of his female form.

Going for that body is like saying "please world, I am both an imitator and a faggot."

Or maybe you're just a fucking loser who buys into social constructs because of what a fucking loser you are.

Let's see what you look like. You're probably shit.

only the face matters

can you teach me, i'm in houston

I'm not the fag that you were replying to but why not show your own face Mr. Beautiful?

Do you even know what a social construct is, especially in this context? It sounds to me like you're just mad so you do mental gymnastics to deluxe yourself into believing brad pitt looks 50x better than you ever will.

OP here, nice derailing bois

I just copied the pose for a more accurate compare

It's not like I'm gonna act around like Tyler

Do you even know how to write a comprehensible sentence because what you just wrote makes no fucking sense.

There is nothing special about Brad Pitt just like there's nothing special about Jonny Depp or any other idolized actor. Anyone with actual game knows what the fuck is up. Also you don't know what I look like so you automatically come up with some assumption inside your head to fit your own reality.

This is what a fucking failure and a loser you are.

This here

I'm almost Durden mode give or take a few months and I still look no different than I started

I guess it's tight wifebeaters for life

Look it up you insecure fucks. Women were given tests on what body type they wanted. Jacked guys got way less than Brad Pitt's body. Like super aesthetic jackes as fuck zyzz's got like 20% compared to brads 70% and the rest were 10%

I agree with OP.

Durden mode is what girls actually want.

It doesn't matter what the fuck they say they like. Women are drawn to high testosterone just like men are drawn to larger breasts. I don't have to look shit up I get women giving me their numbers without asking on a regular basis. They want to fuck muscle.

You'll still be an ugly autist so what does it matter?

of you, retard. if brad pitt looks so shit what do you look like?