Cutting Macros

Fatty on a journey to get to either DYEL or ottermode by this winter. I've been eating roughly 1500 cal/day sometimes less. These are my macros, am I gonna make it?

Starting stats (1.5 months ago)
Weight: 240lbs
Height: 5'9

Haven't really weighed myself since but my clothes are really loose now in comparison to when I started.

Other urls found in this thread:

outsideonline.com/1914186/explainer-can-running-actually-be-good-your-knees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also doing SL with added cardio on off days, 6 days/wk at the gym.

Seems pretty good to me. You might be able to do 35% protein and 30% carbs without any real problem.

Why the fuck are you eating so little? Is your metabolism that bad?

Last time I cut from 240 I started at like 2800 calories per day

>falling for the high fat and protein meme
Cmon dawg, I get 75% of my calories from carbs and I haven't gained any weight except muscle. Fat is stored very well as body fat, carbs are not stored as efficiently. You need to eat at a level of maintenance and just burn a lot of calories in order to safely and sustainably lose weight. Also you don't need that much protein unless if those 240 pounds are full muscle.

I'm a fatty trying to lose all the fat, I just assume my metabolism is trash and work with it like that.

I was just told to minimize carbs where I can, sometimes it's an even split between carbs and fats.

You don't have to worry about carbs making you fat, the majority of what I eat is rice, oats, and other grains like that.
Also tons of fruits and veggies of course

POST A PIC DIPSHIT

Stay strong bud. Measure food always. Don't cheat. Here are my macros.

Is a 2k+ deficit ok?

>6ft
>260
>TDEE is 3755
>usually get 1.3k-1.5k cals each day

I'd start at 2600-2700 unless you're massively obese, like 30%+ BF

this online calculator thing says my BMI is 35.3, but honestly i don't even look that fat. i've always been able to carry weight really well. like if you googled an obese person i would look nothing like that lol.

I've got no advice to give but want to give encouragement since I'm in a similar situation.

Are you lifting or doing cardio?

Started: 4 weeks ago
Height 5'10"
Starting weight: 260ish
Current weight: 250ish

Staying under 1500 calories per day. Most days I'm probably under 1200 though. I know everybody's going to tell me I shouldn't cut so low but fuck it, I feel great as long as I don't go more than 5 or 6 hours without eating a snack. All chicken, fish, veggies, and sometimes fruit as a snack.

My wastebands and shirts are noticeably looser. Manboobs are a little smaller too.

We're going to make it.

I'm a tad bit taller, but this makes me feel better now. This is pretty much exactly what I'm doing. I life/cardio 5-6 times a week. Same amount of cals etc.

We will make it bros.

What kind of cardio do you guys do? I'm really focusing on that until I move to a new apartment that has its own gym.

I can't quite run a full mile. Tonight I almost got it but I had to walk for about 40 seconds just to get my breath a little.

By this time next week I'll be doing that full mile every night.

>running
>ever

Enjoy destroying your knees

I ate this and 20 nugs for post, how does this make you feel?

>tfw I just can't hit my protein/day quota

just kill me now

I walk about 3 miles a day. Brisk pace sometimes jogging. I can't run because I have a fucked up ankle (broke it badly as a kid) and I don't wanna fuck up my knees either.

Flame on, fellow bulker

What am I looking at exactly? Is that 3 McDoubles on top of each other?

Started my first cut almost one month ago. I used keto, but I can't stand it no more. I am fucking tired of eating only meat and veggies, I need some delicious bread. Today I will go to shop some food and exit from keto.

My macros are 1.683kcal plus 126g of protein. What carbs-full foods can I buy in a typical supermarket?

70% fat? Is that ok?

Gotta kill that meme.
outsideonline.com/1914186/explainer-can-running-actually-be-good-your-knees

They have an aisle for that. It's called the bread aisle.

Fat isn't bad for you as long as your still deficit. Fat is also more satiate

thats called keto

>174 grams of proteins
It's just toxic. Assuming you're a strength Olympic athlete (you're not) you'd need *97 kg of __lean__ body mass* to justify that. Plus, unless you're having 5~6 meals/day, you're using no more than 90~100 grams of proteins for muscle synthesis.
>36% fat
And you call that cutting?
Up your (unrefined) carbs, cut your fats.

>keto meme
>and failed

>Fat is also more satiate
Fibres are more satiating. There was a neutral paper about it linked somewhere on nutritionfacts
Otherwise, meat (because it will take very long to digest it). But really, not fats.

trying to get from 12 to 10% atm natty

this is the hardest shit ever, im counting calories like an autist and it still feels so difficult

ideas? trying fasted cardio on rest days. no, im not a faggot that will use dnp.