N
E
T
I
C
S

LMAO that lankey fag probably weighs 180lbs

im way better looking and bigger

Patrick Bateman would be the ultimate Chad if he weren't mentally ill. He roids, makes $700k a year at a bank, is handsome, has two degrees from Harvard and wears bespoke suits every day while partying like four nights out of the week.

So basically be good-looking, smart, rich and on roids.

genetics x pizza

>He roids

They never said that in the film he just did BW exercises

>Patrick Bateman
>roids

the fuck are you on about?

>the film
filthy pleb
In the novel, Bateman lifts for like two hours every day.

It's in the book, and hinted at in the film when his friend flips out in the club bathroom where they're doing coke and then calms down and apologizes, saying, "sorry, steroids."

youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE

This?

Be an athletic rich boy

Call your local pizza delivery service, and next thing you know BAM you already HAD the HEIGHT, FACE, AND FRAME.

>bodyweight gives you a body like that
Maybe if he did everything weighted

But no there are no traces of using roads, no torn skin, no tren jaw, maybe a fat loss supplement

So either he doesn't use roids, or doesn't use it to push past the natural limits of his body

Stop being a robot 4x10 superset with real life social contact 3x8

Can someone explain why r9k, pol and fit keep posting this pic? Where did it originate?

>being this delusional

Read the book, son. Bateman even says he has his suit cut with an unusual feature "to accomodate my impressive physique." Bateman's supposed to be absolutely jacked.

What a shit looking pizza. I swear, the right half has 0 toppings, the left has shit looking pepperoni. 2/10 would not eat.