Tight hip flexor

I think i have very tight hip flexors (i sit like 99% of the time im not sleeping), i feel my posture is bad like i got hyperlordosis and sometimes i get hip flexor pain after squatting/running.

Anyone in here had this problem and fixed it?

I saw some stretches online but no idea if that'll help eventually

Bumping I have this exact issue

Yes, stretching them will help. I thought was pretty flexible but I found out I had pretty bad butt wink on my squats so I looked up how to stretch my hamstrings properly and after about a week or so of stretching before bed my butt wink was gone

Is a butt wink actually bad?

Depends how much. Either way just stretch a lot and don't worry about it

Google 90/90 hip flexor stretch (kneeling quad stretch when they become easy).

Google the couch stretch. It's pure agony if you have tight hip flexors but it opens them up real good.

I hope this is a girl but I have a sneaking suspicion it is a real doll...

yo had this issue when i was younger try looking up strengthening exercises too not just stretches, the pain is more than likely because they are so inactive they have to over compensate when keeping up with larger muscle groups during movements like running or squating.

there's no way it's a doll

i will anons, any idea how often i have to stretch/in how long it'll fix?

its real

what's her name?

the best way ive found to stretch hip flexors is::

place folded towel or pillow on floor

place one knee on it

put other leg at right angle

flex butt and thrust groin forward

you should feel a stretch in the leg whose knee is touching the floor

this stretch works better than the normal "pull on foot from behind" because it keeps your kneecap in place so it targets the hip flexor directly.

I was thinking the same thing

Stretch a lot, like after every workout minimum. Its pretty easy to find some stretches online. Make sure to do pretty much every direction of the legs in some way. It will take a few weeks for small progress and months for big progress but eventually you'll start to limber up. I stretch every workout since 3 years and now squatting highbar narrow stance ATG is comfy as fuck with 0 buttwink. Stretching sucks but its a means to an end.

>its real
Yeah, but how much of her?

Name?

Name op

some tumblr bitch. she just posts teaser pics like these and I think you gotta pay for real nudes or some shit.

depends on tightness and frequency of stretches.

I had it real bad and in a couple of weeks I felt noticable changes.

Yeah but who, I got money to spend

What stretches did you do?

not gonna lie with a body like that that's a pretty good business model

yeah, i had this problem, big time. i've always been chronically inflexible and scoured the net and came up with 2 stretches that work and that are easy to do.

kneel with one knee on a sofa, with your other leg on the floor in front of you at about 90-120 degrees. while trying to keep your lower back straight, stretch your hip flexor by moving your body forward yet upright. (in reality. there will probably be some lower back rounding and some leaning forward of the torso, but as long as they are not excessive and as long as you are furthering the stretch of your hip flexor, this isn't a huge deal). when you feel that your hip flexor is at such tension that you couldn't possibly stretch it any further, press your knee into the sofa, hard. this will make it contract, and in 2-10 seconds the stretch feeling will subside, at this point you should icnrease the stretch and you will have found that your ROM in your hip flexor has improved. this is call PNF or contract-relax stretching and its practically the best way to stretch the hips.

a few tips which are seldom said but are absolutely essential:
-make sure you aren't stretching cold or you'll lose the flexibility you gained that day when you wake up the morning after
>do a proper warm up to generate enough body heat and blood flow to make stretching effective. just get yourself sweaty. also, as part of the warm up, include 20 front leg swings, 20 side leg swings and 20 back leg swings.
-don't stay in ANY stretch for a certain amount of time, but count in deep breaths instead. ever wondered by yoga is all about calmness and shit? its because relaxed muscles stretch, and tense muscles don't, simple as that. remain as calm as you can - a good way of doing this is counting in deep breaths. when you release your contraction and increase your ROM via PNF stretching, breathe out and be very relaxed.

once you feel stinging or pinching, you have gone far enough today, stop. do this 5 days per week.