Why lift when it's all about whats in your garage?

Why lift when it's all about whats in your garage?

My room ;_;

NAHLEDGE

What's the point when you can't have fun driving on the Hollywood Hills? And you don't have a garage to keep it in with your books that you use to gain knowledge?

Challenge: go do a google image search for "handsome man in ___" with various cars. You will find zero handsome men in pretty much anything over $100k.

I'm curious as to the three steps. Does the three steps go up to another garage with a better Lambourghini and more knowledge?

To imagine the lowly clickbait losers who see this guy and think "I want to be like him."

Who think "Oh cars AND books! He's onto something"

Who actually idolize the material remnants of capitalist MLM stupidity as promoted through a midget with oversized glasses who probably still gets wedgies in public restrooms when he's not self promoting rented out motor vehicles and homes.

Who claims to read "a book a day" when he actually skims the table of contents and reads about 1-2 pages.

That's who this guy is for. Losers who don't want to read the whole book but want to read a page and say they read the whole book.

Failures

Wait what?

Stay bitter, you disgusting poorfag.

Stay deluded and keep chasing your carrot on a stick you little pussy

wasn't it shown that he just rents all his shit for a few days to make a new video?

>MLM
Is that really how he made his money?

Kek

It doesn't need to be shown.

His net worth is -100 mil, so unless he's liquidating all of his assets, everything this piece of shit "owns" is a liability that's sinking his asset into the ground as he talks.

In other words, if you know anything about finance, you know he's a fraud.

That's what he's doing in that ad. The whole thing is an MLM scheme. He's a complete fraud. He sells his little "info packages" and then tries to upsell to people with some cash and put them on a higher tier of his fraud chain. Read up on this fraud.

that guy is a fucking chode, money didn't change that about him

>implying i have a garage
>implying i live in a city where driving makes more sense than public transportation
>implying i actually care about cars

he is. I know him *personally* and he's such a tool lmao

I have a nice little honda and that's all i need.

>little honda for a little man

Kill yourself senpai

>You will find zero handsome men in pretty much anything over $100k.

I want to fuck him in the ass with my 6x7. #nohomo

The jury is still out on whether ronaldo is actually handsome

He seems to be mainly attractive to homosexual men

He still can't dress and he's only appealing to underage favela monkey homosexuals and absolute bottom of the barrell sluts.

why care about what's in your garage when its all about what your garage is in?

except he doesn't really own that car, or that house or anything else shown in his videos

Yeah, till you get out of the car and have to walk.

lol @ you

Why garage when it's all about whats in your pants?