Well Veeky Forums?

Well Veeky Forums?

In ear or over ear? Which is the TRUE patrician choice?

in ear. don't look like an autist

Over ear if you prefer that your music actually sounds good

In ear, obviously.

you know what I just noticed...not many people are wearing those Beats by Dre anymore. I use to see tons of retards wearing the over the ear ones but now I don't see anyone with them.

The sweat must have fucked them up lol

Cordless bluetooth masterrace.

over ear feels a lot better and doesn't bother me during my compounds.

are you in the gym to appreciate sound quality? listening to your shitty youtube rips anyways.

No now everyone just wears the in ear kind

I actually want to get a pair. Which do you have? Any recommendations?

I forgot to mention cordless Bluetooth Aswell. Whoops.

No, that's why I don't even bring headphones to the gym. But if I did, I would bring something that sounds good and isn't ripped from YT.

I don't know about
>muh patrician
But for comfort and utility, it depends on what you want them for.
If lifting only, good silicon ear buds are fine, and many people prefer them over bulky headphones. Ear buds are almost always wired, however, which is a definite mark against them, and if you're sweaty or can't get the silicon piece in the right size, they're prone to falling out, especially when you're lying down for bench press, flyes, skullcrushers, etc.
For cardio unless you wear the silicon pieces a size too big and jam them in there, if you're moving at any decent speed or with any up and down movement then those suckers are falling out.
Headphones are more frequently available wireless, which is an immediate lead over ear phones. They cancel noise more effectively. They stay on your head much easier, especially when it comes to cardio. They can be a bit heavy, and the headband can slide a bit for certain movements, though in general headphones are more stable than ear buds. As for sound quality, headphones every time.

not him but. i heard the jaybird bluebuds are pretty good. a bit pricey though.

Best imo

BlueJ's I've heard are excellent but their kinda pricey

I won't shill for free, but reverse search that image you'll find the model, under a few chinese brand names. God tier and cheap ($23), lasts a SOLID 8 HOURS bro and the bass is surprisingly good. GO GET THAT SHIT

>lifting with music
>needing that motivation

kek

In ear, but I have large ears that get crushed by over ear headphones easily and make all but the largest of them super uncomfortable.

For an enjoyable listening experience, I need the low end that only over ear can provide.

>what are iems

This I think you look like a retard with big clunky headphones , all the people at my gym who wear them are fat autists who use every machine with no weight for 2 reap and leave

I'm ear. I recommend blue tooth over the nape with ear hooks. There's a charm brand that I use 7 hours rechargeable. Jam transit earbuds they are actually inear. They work great. music or podcasts have a pause on the side. With the hooks they won't fall off and they are sweat resistant.

Pretty much this. Waiting for the new jaybird freedoms to come since they actually look like a good wireless headphone that is quite minimal with the ear buds