One life

>one life
>born 5'7

I have been contemplating suicide for the past 2 years now. Nobody takes me seriously, Everybody towers over me and the guys 6+ always have a smirk on their face when I'm talking about something deep and intellectual like they're going "look at this tiny man using bit words" in their head

killmenow

big* words

Quit being a worrying little bitch

good form, pupper

The fuck outta here

I feel like it's one tall guy making all these manlet feels threads just to make us shorties feel bad

I'm glad I'm gay and it's acceptable for me to have a tall bf

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Also quit being a faggot. This kind of negativity is what is making you depressed. Focus on yourself.

kill yourself already faggot
fuck you
you dont deserve living
piece of shit

I wish I was 5'7 so I can show you how much of an over-dramatic pussy you're being.

Man up, faggot.

good form, pupper

On a serious note though, being 6'4 isn't fantastic. Had a whole lot of growing pains as a kiddo. I tower over everyone else I know (not in a good way) and kissing my 5'1 gf requires a stool. Plus, finding clothes can be a bitch. You know how hard it is to find 36 inseam pants?

good form, pupper

>height traitor
>manlet enabler

good form, pupper

OP get help

OH MY FOD WHEN WILL THESE FUCKING HEIGHT THREADS STOP
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
I HATE YOU
I CAME HERE TO TALK ABOUT FUCKING FITNESS
NOT HEIGHT
YOU INSECURE PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK YOU
I'LL KILL YOU
MOTHERFUCKER
ROT IN HELL

good form, pupper

Good form, pupper

good form pupper

"Good form, pupper"

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

>5'7 detected

Good form pupper

good form, pupper

awww man
this fuckin pupper man
just so fuckin cute
every time

> good form, pupper

>always have a smirk on their face when I'm talking about something deep and intellectual like they're going "look at this tiny man using bit words" in their head

you are projecting this bullshit. stop it. you will be happier when you stop trying to figure out how people are judging you because a.) they very well may not be, b.) they are very probably not in the same exact way that you judge yourself and c.) if they are, they're just as insecure as you but have no self awareness.

srsly breh, your height is fine. also, you can't change it, so you may as well accept it. you'll be happier. the more you like yourself, the less you'll want to die. trust. and all you have to do is build yourself a nice mental fortress. it's surprisingly sturdy when you do it yourself.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

kavaii pupper desu ;3;

Good form bubber :DDDD

Good form, pupper

>good form, pupper

good form pupper

knows what's up.

Good form puppet.

/fit trancends just the physical broseph. Look within. Your Manlet status is simply a creation of your weak and flabby mind.

You know why people shit on you? Because your mind is weak and you are either imagining these insults to your height or you aren't mentally tough enough to let them pass. You may be a manlet but there is no excuse in this great wide world for a manlet mindset.

Just like you build physical strength and beauty through lifting more (weights reps or sets) you must train your mind by stepping outside of your comfort zone. Use new life experience as your mind-weights and do those reps and sets until your mind is strong and beautiful.

I believe in you broseph. /fit has always been more than muscle you must see beyond the surface. Manlet threads are a test. If your react to them negatively you need to hit the mind gym more. When a manlet thread makes you truly laugh humorously, then you will have gained mind strength.

at least youre not 5'5 like me

honestly when i bench press i feel like letting that bar down to crush my neck do death every time im at the gym
>no onle likes me despite having the same personality as the next charming lanklet or chad
>good face doesnt make up for horrible horrible height given to me by my father who is taller than me
god left me unfinished

Good form, pupper!

Good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Well, you won't be the first 5'7 to an hero.

PS: Good form, pupper.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Are you really thinking about kys just because you're under 6"? If so, please do it, we don't need weaklings giving their autismo genes to the next generation.

good form, pupper

>manlet thread

whatever happened to tinychimp

i stopped coming here for a long time

Good form, Pupper.

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

you can't change it, so you may as well accept it. you'll be happier. the more you like yourself, the less you'll want to die. trust. and all you have to do is build yourself a nice mental fortress. it's surprisingly sturdy when you do it yourself.

Great line breh, useful to apply to any insecurity that can't be changed

source of insecurity* I meant

good form, pupper :)

good form, pupper

good form, pupper

This shit is all in your head, and what you think about yourself shines through to others, thereby making it more likely that they think negative of you.
So:
>stop interpreting what others might think
>stop visiting Veeky Forums if you take all the dumb manlet jokes seriously
>think positive
>stay positive

Good form, pupper

good form, pupper

Good form Pupper

good form pupper.

good form, peppeR

good form, pupper

good form, pupper