What would you do?

Lets pretend that you are a personal trainer and you are given the job to turn this faggot into a kissable human being

You have one year and all the equipment you want

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAvGEWhNTkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

could you give me someone who isn't mentally insane

Does the equipment include not gym things, such as clippers and a waterboarding station?

His workout plan is more than sufficient for making gains.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAvGEWhNTkw

Sometimes you just can't do it. I can show them the exercises and positive feedback but if they don't have the motivation there's nothing to do.

If she's motivated, start SS and light jogging with a calorie deficit.

Yeah, someone like that is too far gone. I'd just leave him inside of a cage or something

>If she's motivated
>she

What all personal trainer to, put you on a routine where you use no weight and be sure you don't hurt yourself or the company or me is sued

I don't believe Chris-chan would actually be all that difficult, I think his whole problem is that he has never actually faced disciplinary action and thus do not understand it.

Something actually challenging, would be someone like Ulillillia, who makes Chris-chan look like a certified chad.

What happened Veeky Forums?
You told me every single one of us are gonna make it...Even Chris Chan can make it, c-can he?

Lost cause. He's passed the point of no return years ago. REEEEEincarnate.

>yfw this woman well documented and will be remembered for the rest of internet history
>you and your achivements will vanish in the abyss of time

What achievements?

Zyzz lied.

In fact, he didn't even make it himself. He died at 22 all alone in a gym sauna.

>You have one year and all the equipment you want
I'll take a gun.

Something about that thing reminds me of a chubby buffalo bill.

Too bad lifting won't cure autism, retardation, social anxiety, etc.

This.

Can't help someone who is the poster child for autism

The only way we're making progress here is through heavy doses of steroids + cutting agents and illegal methods of motivation.

Aka torture.

And as soon as the year's over he'll turn back into a disgusting blob.

Jesus Christ that's why he looked familiar some how

>implying zyzz didn't make it

Lol yeah stupid faggot only did everything in his power to ensure God like aesthetics. Then proceeded to use his new found self to promote gains and inspire internet dwelling losers to greater things by showing how him (a non normal fag) could go from how we look to that. He also stood up to gym bullies and talked about how everyone should promote each other, lol lame faggot didn't even let the muscles go to his head.

Yep truly didn't make it based on the fact he died, it's a good thing immortals like us use our time posting on a South Asia finger box thread hug?

But seriously thou go Fuck yourself

You listen to me mate. every. single fucking. one. of. Us. IS going to make it, even that cunt, but he has to want it, we can't force Veeky Forumsness, we can only help others with a desire to.
And yes even if that guy and all his issues woke up tomorrow and decided to get his shit together even HE would make it

WE
ARE
ALL
GONNA
MAKE IT

Chris used to be your average harmless Sonic autist back then. How did everything go so horribly wrong?

His passion burned his soul, now he's just empty shell now

America's normalization and promotion of mental illnesses like trannies, etc

>dat flawless kata at the beginning
>dose perfect form pushups
>dat full range 50lbs pack of cans with ease
>dat whole crossfit montage

Mirin'.

How can you go from such rugged masculinity to such delicate femininity? I guess he had to become a boyfriend free girl from the ground up since he couldn't find one. Its a shame, I dont think he reached his full potential before he transitioned.

Bump

>he goes to a gym without a waterboarding station.

1200mg of DNP and 5 shots of vodka.

fixed.

there's already a PLG thread open.