Anyone else just feel like giving up fitness?

anyone else just feel like giving up fitness?

I've gone to the gym for 3 years and virtually nothing in my life has improved because of it. If anything it made me more insecure and was a source of more anxiety. I was happier when I didn't give a fuck about macros or protein and was just a normal person

>I've gone to the gym for 3 years and virtually nothing in my life has improved because of it.

what about your physique? or your health?

It has improved but I've always been naturally athletic and never fat anyway.

>anyone else just feel like giving up fitness?

Constantly. It hasn't significantly improved my personal time, but that was never really the goal. Every day I wish I could go back to eating burgers and drinking beer. It's only hatred that keeps me going.

I'm sure the majority of Veeky Forums lifts for girls, but that's not a reason for everyone. Do some serious introspection, and figure out why you want to be better than the average person. If you have no such reason, you might as well self yourself the trouble and go back to everyday life.

>self yourself
*Save yourself

Never. I've become completely addicted to getting stronger, and its the only real form of stress relief I've got.

no i have fun lifting and my stats are constantly going up, plus i just fit beer and snacks n shit into my macros and i dont go out much so its not much beer maybe get fucked on alcohol once or twice a month

been lifting 2 years

The gym keeps me going when shit gets hard, and rescued me from virginity. I'mma keep on this shit forever.

Fourteen girls, fifteen on Friday, bitches like arms and abs bros

I haven't given it too much though, but i guess i continue to lift because if i dont lift i feel a huge feeling of guilt/anxiety that i'm not improving my body.
Might as well see what i look like at my natty limit while i'm still young

nope

you are simply a pleb with no results

I get addicted to everything I do, so I'd rather have a healthy obsession than an unhealthy one I'd replace it with. I think my habit formation is too strong, which is both a curse and a blessing.

>You hit the GYM HARD while CHAD eats PIZZA
That line actually led me to quit working out. I still go once in a blue moon, but it's only if I feel the need rather than as part of a routine. It's so fucking true too. We put in all that effort and Chad just looks infinitely better than us without even trying.

i've made a lot of good friends from going to the gym. i also go so i can be happy with my body. if working out in a gym is giving you issues, just stop. maybe just do running outside or a sport or something

>I was happier when I didn't give a fuck about macros or protein and was just a normal person
So why did you start lifting if you were happier?

Exactly, now go drink a shake you pussy.

no because i like my body more since i started working out.

Did you actually stop working out because of a fucking meme? How insecure ARE you? That's why you're not a Chad. You don't have the mental fortitude to be one. Working out and having good physical appearance is supplementary to being cognitively, psychologically, and emotionally strong and independant. That's what a Chad is, NOT someone who has a nice face, height and frame or whatever you delude yourself with.

Never give up on fitness, just leave Veeky Forums. This place is full of mentally ill retards and the longer you stay here the easier it is to get recruited into the homosexual cult of /fraud/

Shoo goblin

This is neo4chan where /r9k/ and /pol/ rules all brah, any attempts at real world logic is a waste of energy

No one is naturally athletic, you faggot. God, just quit posting already, you're such a whiny faggot.

Nice b8

Are you retarded?

I'm not insecure, I know my place and I've accepted my own circumstances. Everybody thinks I'm overcompensating for lifting 4 days a week, they can see it with the unnatural combination of my face, height, and built body. Nobody dares to say it, but I stand out from everyone, just like when I was fat. I finally realized that all I had were false hopes and expectations, which costs me too much of a maintenance and struggle anyways. Sorry brahs, I just wasn't born to make it.

You need a therapist brah.

Before you give up trying to be some made up version of yourself, maybe try and figure out why you did what you did and whether or not you enjoy what you made yourself into, and what you would prefer if you didn't.

not trolling, but actually know this feel, when i was KNOWN as the skinny kid, i knew i had to compensate by being sociable, so i grew out of being a pansy and said random shit to chicks, and they actually ate it up. got a gf;, transition: 3 years of lifting in, i dont even speak to any chicks and pretty much LDARed hard; i dont know whats wrong with me

the fuck does ldar mean

ya'll should listen to yourselves on here
sound like a bunch of pricks that need that muscle because of some shitty insecurity

>why you want to be better than the average person
Why the hell would you not? Isn't kind of the point here? There's a limited number of jobs, partners, resources and so on. You have to be better than others to claim what you want in this world before someone else does.

My dick

Checked but you were wrong.

>this post
>this digits

it's not fair

no because it takes like 3-4 hours out of my life every week and that's a very small price to pay for excellent health you faggots

also it just feels nice to lift some heavy fucking shit after studying physics all day

>I've gone to the gym for 3 years and virtually nothing in my life has improved because of it
It's been a bit over 2 years for me, literally nothing changed in my life and thinking that lifting weights will magically change everything (i used to think that) is retarded

>If anything it made me more insecure and was a source of more anxiety
Same here. I was fat/skinnyfat before, never give much tought about that, i knew i look like shit and i was enjoying food and eating everything i wanted. Right now im thinking about my body all the time. I'm too small, or too weak, im constantly checking if my vascularity is on point, if not im trying to get a pump in forearms by squeezing my fists. I can't eat whatever i want because im too fat for my own liking, for Veeky Forums starnards and for fitness standards. Since i started lifting i've been on a caloric deficit for the most time and i am literally scared of eating anything that has unknown amount of calories and macros. I did a cut, then i started eating on surplus, ended fat, did cut again, counted every single thing while on surplus and i was checking my weight every single day and ended up fat again.

When i was fat i used to compare myself to dyel normies and felt bad about my body because they were "normal" and now im comparing myself to the best and most genetically gifted people and i feel even worse because i know that kind of physique is out of my reach.

My body changed dramatically since i started lifting, and i wouldn't have thought i can look like that, but as of now im not happy with my body and i doubt i ever will be just by looking how much time it took me to get where i am. I could hop on gear and get temporary gains just to satisfy my desire for quick and noticable mass and strength increase but im genetically inferior and i would probably end up covered in acne.

I've just got bored of it. Doing the same 3 lifts 3x a week gets a bit dull after time.

I miss brosplits.

>If anything it made me more insecure and was a source of more anxiety.

That's Veeky Forums's fault. Not lifting's