Scoob's secret message to Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=KSEKmX_paAM

So, will you redeem yourselves in Uncle's eyes and learn what he wanted you to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=cripplechan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Were special alright

fuck scooby, gay hypocrite used us

Is it a hexdump?

>gays r muh degeneracy
This isn't cripplechan.

Is this 9gag?

The fuck are you on about

May as well be, anymore.

lmgtfy.com/?q=cripplechan

Does it have anything to do with vanessa hudgens?

Yeah, youtube did that some years ago.

It reads:

>No, I am not actually gay, I'm trying to look cool to the hip young generation so I'm doing whatever it takes to become popular again because my channel is dying to young DYELs like that guy from athlean-x

Weeeeelllllll fuuuuuuuuuuuuugggg

he was dox'd and has a husband

god damn puzzle masters

>tfw he will never reveal what it means

He's nowhere near as sophisticated as HotStuff from the Kingdom of Loathing, though!

Guess you guys are stupid afterall, since you can't figure out how mirrors work.

How the fuck do mirrors work?
>hurr durr lights reflect proteins
Fuck off. How do you explain literally seeing myself trapped in a parallel universe?? There's fucking answers to be found.

God is a perfect mirror, reflecting reality with perfect accuracy with no substance of His own.

So if you're in Hell, that's because that's you, not God's doing. Accept God's love and you'll reflect love upon yourself with brilliance.

I asked a week or so ago in his livestream to come back to fit, he replied "I lurk", he's probably reading this thread bro's.

Jeff cavaliere is the natty limit.

How is that dyel?

>he thinks he's natty

Bodybuilders with body dysmorphia are the ones who make steroids look ridiculous. All of the intelligent steroid users end up looking really good and are perfectly healthy. Every male model you see in the media is on gear. When the bitter skinnyfats realize this they just kick the dirt and mumble to themselves about how "yeah well at least I'm not a cheater".

Of course, being prone to take intelligent risks is a sign of high testosterone in the first place, which is why so many betas are threatened by them. The most common coping mechanism betas turn to is psychological projection, accusing steroid users of being insecure, speaking from their own insecurities. The beta male is deeply upset by other men using steroids because he sees them taking risks and being successful. Seeing other men be successful with steroid use is so threatening to the beta male that he has to rationalize why on some level those men aren't really successful.

I'm saying that if you judge people because of their steroid use, you're probably the kind of weak man who will live a life of mediocrity at best, haunted by constant jealousy of bigger men who took bigger risks to win bigger gains in life.

Lately I been noticing alot of people using steroids. However people aren't using them to exceed their natural limit, no, people are roiding from 60kgs skeleton mode to reach 70x kg. Doing steroids and still can't bench 2plate.

It seems that these people aren't interested in putting in any hard work, they just want to take the shortcut, the magic pill, to get easy results. What happened to working hard, to enjoying the journey, to earning your gains?

Am I the only one who feels this way? Is it now becoming acceptable to roid, not knowing how to train or anything about nutrition, right off the bat? Am I the only one who thinks this is wrong? Getting bacne and shrivelled up balls just to make some gains that a natty could do in the same timeframe? We're talking about people who lifted for about a month before jumping on the juice.

Thoughts?

I'm honestly annoyed by reasoning like this a lot more. You don't get to dictate anyone's else goals, nor do you make the rules they have to follow to get there. Seriously, who the fuck are you? Maybe you want to "enjoy the journey" or some such feel good hippie nonsense, but there are plenty of people in this world with their eyes on the prize, who will get there by any means, and there's nothing wrong with it.

You know what I think it is? I think people like you aren't willing to take the same risks as people who will do whatever it takes, and rather than admit you don't want it like they do you make up some bullshit story about how their accomplishments are somehow less "real" because they don't have your bullshit stamp of approval. You might as well say people who fly didn't "earn" their vacation, because they didn't drive.

Those people assume a greater risk for a greater reward. Nobody says you have to, but if you think you're somehow better than anyone because of it you're a pretentious retard. You're just as bad as the bodyweight fags who talk shit on weight training.

I don't even roid, but people who are proud of being natty just for the sake of it need to grow the fuck up.

>hurr accept god's love
Shut the fuck up. God doesn't """"love"""" you moron, that's a positive attribute. If anything, God is a passive neutral lazy piece of shit who doesn't do jack shit, just sit there and act like "this is how it is, it is what it is man. be accepting of me bro" Fuck off. Fuck. Off.
FUCK OFF

SELECTING ALL COOKIES

>I don't understand simple physics

Truth

>who will get there by any means

Except by actually knowing what the fuck they're doing. That's why SO MUCH "fitness" advice is patent bullshit.

Arnold had no fucking clue how to train he just took a lot of steroids. So now morons in the gym, having taken his advice, ask me how I got to be squatting so heavy, and then completely ignore what I tell them and wax fucking lyrical about the stupid Arnold Approved shit they're doing that keeps them weak and skinnyfat. This has legit happened TWICE.

Then you have the opposite side of the coin, people who think it's somehow unholy to actually lift, and recommend silly BOSU one legged goblet overhead inverted squats to "activate" their almonds or some stupid bullshit.

Fuck everything.

Hotweels can suck my dick.

So no one can figure it out, eh?

So much for hackers on steroids.

>Arnold had no fucking clue how to train he just took a lot of steroids.
kek

>That's why SO MUCH "fitness" advice is patent bullshit.
No, you know why there is so much fitness advice? Because being fit is fucking easy, but people dont want it to be easy. They want some kind of secret and complicated truth when in all reality its just workout hard, eat right and sleep. Its that simple, so it doesnt fucking matter that Arnold didnt have a clue. And let me tell you this, Arnold did what worked for him. Thats how fitness works, its fucking individual.

And since you seem to fail to realize this along with(if you are the poster about roids being wrong) you are a fucking tool. Let people do whatever the fuck they want to do, like the guy before me said. Who the fuck are you? Thats right you are nobody. It literally says Anonymous when you post because thats what you are, a nobody.

I think its more that they want it to be easy, but not simple. And unfortunately its the opposite - there's nothing complicated about getting big and strong, but there's an awful lot of work involved.

>everyone that looks better than me is on steroids

You can't tell who is and who isn't on steroids just by looking at a photo.

>"this is how it is, it is what it is man. be accepting of me bro"
I'm fucking dying

Nattyfag detected. You can tell in 95 percent of pics