Does anyone know how to go Patrick Bateman mode?

Does anyone know how to go Patrick Bateman mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/christian-bale-american-psycho-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to be born with HEIGHT FACE and FRAME with a SUPER RICH family and a COUNTRY ESTATE then go to HARVARD and work at a MAJOR WALL STREET FIRM while lifting two hours every day and being a METROSEXUAL.

Psycho
written by Mary Harron & Guinevere Turner, from the novel by Bret Easton Ellis
Patrick Bateman: I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Look at these dubs

Do cocaine and kill hookers on your spare time while listening to Huey Lewis and the news , it's hip to be square.

He had to have had a routine tho, 1000 crunches just isn't enough

I'd say just get to 1/2/3/4 then cut down to about 7-8% bf and your done. You might not even need to get your squat up that high since his legs are pretty long and slender

Didn't you pay attention to American Psycho? His good looks, success, and physique were all in his head. He was just a fat, ugly, crazy serial killer the entire time.

nigger what now

kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/christian-bale-american-psycho-workout/

My name is Rich Piana. I'm 44 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my nipples are a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After i Remove the ice pack I used two scoops of a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use four scoops of whey isolate, then ten scoops of creatine monohydrate, and after my shower eighteen scoops of mutant mass. Then I inject twenty scoops of real food directly into my intestines which I leave to digest for ten minutes while I prepare my synthol injections. I always use a synthol solution with little or no alcohool, because alcohol dries your muscles out and makes you look older. Then HGH, then test, tren, mast, deca, equipoise, npp followed by d-ball, winny, superdrol and finally a shot of HCG. There is an idea of a Rich Piana. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I am simply not human.

>Using scrubs every day

He should look like a naked mole rat

in the book he(Patrick Bateman) also lists his exercise routine
its hilarious, one of the things he does is like 3x20 deadlifts

Not only are you completely wrong according to both the director and author of the book but you also missed literally the entire point

Pop var til you get there.

This skincare routine is outdated. Most people are doing chemical exfoliations now.

And no self-respecting person would use a facial mask in the morning, let alone everyday

underrated

Good one

Goal physique

7-8/10

no mention of PIZZA

top lel

same here, one day my friend

never work out legs, lift for a year, then cut

Do roids, kill hookers and hobos and women until your yuppie friends find out about it and cover it up for you

In the book he goes over his entire routine. From what I remember he works almost every single muscle, mainly through compounds, for three hours everyday whilst taking steroids. Pretty sure he never mentions squats.

>until your yuppie friends find out about it and cover it up for you
You never watched it did you?

*until a real estate agent finds out about it and covers it up for you

That's exactly what happened though.

>this is not an exit

What did this mean, Veeky Forums?

Materialism is not an escape, and neither is nihilism, or maybe he meant there is no escape from nihilism, it means whatever you interpret it as, but I don't think its a nihilistic work due to Ellis' other novels.

roids

No it isn't. You've completely misinterpreted it.

The story is a commentary on consumerism. The point is that all the characters in the story are all carbon copies of each other. They are all incredibly immoral, superficial, they're so caught up in their own lives and all try to "fit in" so much that they are almost indistinguishable from one another.

Everyone in the movie is constantly mistaking people for others. This is why when the Lawyer claims he had dinner with Paul Allen at the end he really thinks he did. He doesn't even recognise Patrick for who he is, he doesn't care.

Yes, that was part of it.
The real estate agent covering up the murders that Patrick committed in Paul's apartment adds to that commentary. They don't care about the dead bodies, its too much of a hassle, they just want to sell the house.

Become a sick cunt. Get cut. Get rich. Fuck dem bitches

And don't forget to ask for natural blondes.

Real hardbodies.

>tfw she's more of a strawberry blonde