PSMF(Protein Sparing Modified Fast)

I saw a thread on Veeky Forums that mentioned PSMF and it reminded me of it.
Have any of you tried it out? I've read the handbook and it seems pretty legit. Does anyone have tips/ progress pics/etc?

No pics but it works. I went full fucking retard and did it with DNP for 10 days and the weight loss was indescribable.

Well you used DNP so how much of it was due to PSMF?

Bump

i just eat 1000 cals a day. not really doing psmf. though the last couple of days i went for 800 cals average.

i am kinda scared though. i have been cutting for 2.5 months now and the weight loss was like 1,2 kg each week.

the past week though i only lost like 0,5.kg maybe i am hitting starvation mode.

Yeah I did I lost 40 lbs in a month

I ate 1000 calories
Fish chicken breats egg whites
Any green vegetables
Took multivitamin
Lots lf water

Are you adjusting your deficit according to weight loss?

Holy fuck man did you take anything?
Do you mind stating your starting weight and if you got any loose skin.

i am eating 1000 cals, wtf is there to adjust

>weirdass stupid name

dropped it

Duh, my bad man I'm running on caffeine right now. Weight loss does slow down as you lose weight.

>being this dense

Losing about a pound a day.

why the fuck is he eating more then 1 meal on psfm

Can I see a progress pic or cb pic? Were the same height

Everyone is different so maybe he adjusted it so it works for him better

are you going to the gym on top of this?

I hope he is, not working out with that big of a deficit is asking for strength losses

are you fucking serious.

going to teh gym is the only way to retain strength. if he takes in enough protein he will lose a bare minimum of muscle, no matter the deficit. (though he will make 0 gains guaranteed).

Yeah that's why I said if he doesn't work out he'll lose strength nigga

So whats the difference between this and a regular keto diet? Sounds like a new fancy name for the same thing

High protein and high fat w/ 0-20ish g carbs a day. Same meal setup, only vegetables as carbs. Anyone?

PSMF isn't high fat.

Did you even research it?

no, you just hit your protein requiremnts for the day with minimal fat and carbs, lets say your a 170 lbs guy so you eat 120g protein a day which amounts to something like 600 calories and thats it
No cardio besisdes walking few times a week you continue to go to the gym 2 -3 times a week , keep the weights the same but cut sets
most people do it with EC stack i did without just ton of coffee, its crazy how fast you can lose fat on this diet but you will feel like a zombie, your libidow will be basically non existent, you will be lethargic etc
its pretty advanced stuff

Well, eating steaks, whole eggs, beef etc will add up some good amounts of fat too. Cooking oils etc

OP basically eats chicken or fish, and boiled eggs with some veggies everyday

Because I work a labour intensive job and this is the only way I can manage.

I'll take pictures when I'm done, I'm sitting around 15%bf and trying to get to 10-12

I do fasted cardio in the morning on yoh and also lift 5x a week. I'm also taking hmb and ephedrine to aid in sparing muscle.

Damn thats a lot of work my dude

Bump

When should I start taking supplements like Whey?
I've been on the gym for ~3 months now

Any time dude