/FHT/ no fat hate thread? Veeky Forums i'm dissapointed

Come one, come all
Lets laugh at fatties

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kayetoal/not-sorry-bout-it?utm_term=.enlzzbleB#.tmEJJdm04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mah fries

> Same recycled shit thread after thread

How is your life so sad that "entertainment" is making fun of obese people with complete strangers?

Lets not pretend this shit isnt to be laughed at

These people ruin their bodies and justify it with petty excuses then have tantrums when people give them some truth

If you dont wanna cry about our loss of humanity, lets at least laugh about it

What demon is this?

So what'd she end up doing?

CHEESY FRIES :(

Penislegs

I don't understand how this is funny? I have the exact same reaction when I try to eat a brussels sprout. They're absolutely disgusting. Even the smell makes me want to puke. They want her to explore the healthier types of food and they start with the most disgusting kind.

>tfw I live close to Brussels

What the fuck is that???

IT'S MELTING!

I can't find it on Youtube but I just saw the commercial for the new season of My Big Fat Fabulous Life and they are finally telling that chick she's dying cause she's too fat.

I love how nobody ever even bothers to censor this

buzzfeed.com/kayetoal/not-sorry-bout-it?utm_term=.enlzzbleB#.tmEJJdm04

Prepare to fucking rage. Including such hits as:
>hurr durr I'm a smallfat
>hurr durr I have tons of sex
>hurr durr I actually exercise

Plus, the comments are a fucking goldmine of Jimmy rustling

>No one says to a tall person "you're not tall."

Someone has never been to Veeky Forums

Fucking nigger faggot there's already one up and not even close to maxing out. Keep it to one thread retard generals came about for a reason. Stupid fucking nigger are you just autistic or retarded. Someone should ban your stupid faggot ass because you clearly didn't check the catalogue you piece of shit.

stay mad.

she's hotter now and she knows it

That is sexy as fuck.

oh my fucking god

I had no problems with this untill the last panel

Well she is kind of right. Everything can be seen as beautiful, not everything is attractive though.

Freshly boiled OC with 0 calories

>miter

...fuck.

the day I unsubscribed from TED

>deliberately turn yourself into invalid wreck
I'd ask them if they would chop off one of their limbs to turn themselves handicaped

your parents have failed you

could someone find more recipes of this outstanding genius who can clearly bend the laws of fucking physics? I'll send a wave to CERN that they can boil the energy out of everything, they are going to be so happy!

i feel bad for her downstairs neighbors. sounding like world war 3 is happening when she's just waddling over to the kitchen

>he doesn't just boil out calories when it's cut season
Pleb

Da fuck is this monster OP? I would literally run away in terror if I faced this

Not really fat hate but gym hate.

>Go to Golds Gym in Canada
>usually arrive At 4pm and leave by 5ish to avoid crowds
>working late, get to gym at 5:45
>Gym is fucking packed
>packed with dyels, manlets, curlbros, and women who aren't there primarily to exercise but to show off their asses in yoga pants while completely getting in the way
>here's the kicker, Gym thinks it's a great idea to bring in a "DJ"
>DJ is just hipster employee on an IMac playing the same music as normal in the gym but 15x louder.
>65% of people have headphones in, remaining 35% wish they hadn't forgot theirs.
>it's 6pm on a Wednesday and this fagit is hammering beibz through the speakers with a half assed bass line at 10/10 volume
>meanwhile, the staff members are all sitting in the office doing sweet fuck all.
>cable machine attachments everywhere
>no one is putting Dumbbells away
>no one re racks their plates
>all the clips for the cable machine are MIA
>tell staff to figure this shit out, the place is a goddamned zoo. Someone should be walking around as a marshal and reminding people to not be such children
>staff members tells me they are "sales" reps and that a janitor will clean everything up later
>tfw I pay a premium rate to work out in a high school environment where the employees are entitled shits who don't give a fuck about the gym they're running.
>"if you like the way you look so much, well maybe you should go and love yourself"
>reeeeeeeeeeee

>Not going to a small mom and pop gym filled with mostly old people
It's like you want high blood pressure

>TED
You should have unsubscribed sooner. TED talks have been nothing but psuedo-intelliectual crap that jave zero svientific basis. In the rare event that it is, it's just one small study thst had extreme methodological flaws that commited both Type I and Type II errors that other studies later showed.

I have a fat fetish and I love fatties, but that thing (and it is a thing, no longer human) in the OP is fucking disgusting and should be euthanized.

that's what fucking high test meme has done to humanity

I wish this picture would stop being shown. It's taken way out of context. She had mental issues that extend way past why she could only eat cheesy potatos.

I hear ya breh. It's time for a change

me too

>not getting up early togo to the gym
It's like you love living in misery.

>go to bed at 9pm
>wake up at 5am
>hardly anyone there
>evetyone there are not slackers
>they never get in your way
>able to have excellent workout
>showers and bathrooms are private
>take nice shower prior to going to work
>water bill is low because shit and shower at the gym

Holy shit it's like Spartan training

I'm considering this more and more. I just have a hell of a time getting up before 6am or going to bed before midnight

this is sad

This is a fetish blog.

She rented out the apartment before checking the doors, she knew full well what she was doing.

Burn baby burn

Kek.

>ARE YOU GETTING ME OUT?
>No, but we brought Risk!

>life is hard
>get over it

>Tfw I want that ass to sit on my dick

IIRC Brussel Sprouts and a few other vegetables have a defense mechanism that makes them taste absolutely horrid to certain people, whilst other people are defective and don't even taste the toxin.

I'm probably completely off base, maybe somebody knows more about this than me.

I love Brussel Sprouts by the way.

Nice edit desu senpai

>he haven't played Dark Souls 3 yet

Isn't this practically a suicide? Isn't suicide illigal? Shouldn't she be commited?

There's a reason the full name is a Bomb Calorimeter

Where in Canada?
Same things here.
I usually go to a different branch but checked out the new one on DJ day without knowing.

Is this a woman?

Fucking hell I can't even identify the gender on this mess.

Stay mad

She's much better fatter and loves it.

Death is just a social construct

TEDX is not TED, it is pseudo intellectuals trying to act like TED so they get less criticisms. TED is organized by intelligent people and thus they talk about intelligent things. TEDX is independently organized and thus most of their talks seem to be social justice related. Not saying what you should and shouldn't watch, but don't blame TED for TEDx.

kek

Don't know why, but I lost it at at >>zero svientific

I literally started hearing the german duck from Disney after that.

holy fk

holy shit I did think that was a couch

Everyone thought JFK was assassinated for trying to shut down the federal reserve. But, this is the real reason. He was trying to prevent a fat stupid America.

So instead of evacuating a burning building, the men and woman that are already risking their lives have to risk it further by sticking around in the burning building to keep the fatass, who didn't care about them self enough to not be 500 pounds in the first place, safe? Great fucking plan.

Regina. It's their newest location...

What else are they supposed to do? Chop the fat cunts legs and arms off so they're lighter to carry?

You don't regret good choices.

You should be euthanized.

TEDx is such a fucking joke.
I mean I like a good interesting, official TED talk every now and then but TEDx has just devolved into self-importance and complaining about trivial socjus shit.

It haunts me. i can't forget.

feet penis

underrated post

haha

Oh man. I hadn't seen this vid. that girl is amazing. the cute one not the skinny one.

Brussels sprouts are objectively the best vegetable there is, and if you disagree, you're a faggot.

If you eat RAW Brussels sprouts, they have a very spicy aftertaste, that reminds me of wasabi sauce. But if you cook them enough, this goes away.

Aw, she was hot and not mentally ill.

thats a couch though right? ..r-right? Actually I don't want to know

Kek

we need total war again

I know propaganda when I see it. Grab the fittest kids in a whole of of highschools, showcase a few with special talents and sell it as the norm.

Few people on Veeky Forums are actually exceptional.

Top kek

You assholes gave me body dismorphia over being 5'11.5"

Although the percentage of fat people in America was significantly lower back then, but I'm not saying you're wrong

Niggers: the only people that can't even bother to learn one language correctly

I thought they already told her she needed to lose 200 lbs a couple of seasons ago.

Whatever, it's a fucking TV show. They'll fake anything to get ratings.

>taking videos like this in public to post on le social media! LIKE, SHARE, SUBSCRIBE!!!
Only marginally less cringe-worthy than the landwhale.

Gargamelt.

whats it like to project that hard? What cringey thing did you do that someone took a video of that would make you defend this adult toddler?

They're both cringeworthy, user. Why do you feel you must defend this attention whore? You know that white-knighting has never, EVER once resulted in any sort of sexual compensation, right?

Monkey bars are fun as fuck. Haven't done those in forever

Maybe I'll go to the elementary school by my apartment this weekend and play on them. It'd pretty autistic but I'm about to graduate in a week so fuck it

Noice