This thread needs more abs.
Please no girls with bolt on tits.

someone post that one german Veeky Forums girl

need to be a little more descriptive mate

instagram.com/stephaniedavisfitness/

?

who dat

instagram.com/alisamarie_tarsa/

Dang I would love to bend her over and spank her as I thrust my mushroom tip into her tight little hole and take her to pound town as she screams and has squirting orgasms then I flip her over licking her boobs and nipples while I hump her super sexxily and she moans in ecstacy as I slowly get more intense humping until I'm jackhammering her and she squirts again all over my pelvis her pussy juices as she rubs my buff ass pecs and biceps then I pull out and move over her face and blast the biggest load ever all over her face she licks up some of the cum admiring me as I rise up looking buff and badass and go for a taste myself we make out swapping my cum back and forth till it's all gone.

implying you'd even last long enough to take her to pound town

permature ejaculator

Is this even possible? Pussy doesn't feel as intense as hand.

many of these aren't fit women, they're just skinny. They've watched their diet and possibly got some cardio (which is great) but they're DYEL as fuark

>cringe, the post

Take your autism back to /b/ faggot

spoken like someone who has done none of these things.

The tits may be fake but my boner is very real

grills are nothing but gains goblins, don't be tempted lads

Well, time to fap.

Oh god yes

Would take her out to dinner and spend the rest of my life together with

?
What kind of pussy are you getting user?

Maybe the girl wasn't wet? I can't imagine another scenario where jacking off beats vag?

>tfw no fit gf to dominate you.... softly

sauce me breh

>ywn suck this womans toes and beg her for a footjob

why even live brehs

FUARRRKKK BREHS.
what is this grill's name?
this is how i like my beards

instagram.com/sophiamiacova/?hl=en

Some more s'il vous please ?

PLEASE

The imaginary kind

no sauce?

breh

YES.

Theres like 3 decent girls in all these pics this thread is awfull so far come on boys

Ok 4 =/

Almost positive that's a man

breh... continue

te llamo?
i reverse searched but got "clothing" and "female"

C H U N N E R S
H
U
N
N
E
R
S

I've seen this woman's images used on Tinder.

Really want to find that one slightly bulky girl with light bleached hair that looks a little like Emilia Clarke, if anyone knows who I'm talking about an answer would be highly appreciated

Rachel Frieza?

>want a fit gf
>they all dress like sloots

I can never win

Nope, this girl had somewhat higher bodyfat. Something made me think she was a bit of a tumblerina as well but she was pretty attractive regardless. Thanks for the response though!

Translates to "I call you" as opposed to me llamas which translates to you call me. Like, me llamas waifu, would be you call me waifu.

sounds like samantha wright. don't get the appeal desu

Nah it's not her. Personally I don't get the appeal either, but this girl had a similar body type and hair colour. Her hair was longer last time I saw though.

oh shit, this chick? completely glossed over the emilia clarke bit at first, but when I googled her arayne immediately came to mind
instagram.com/araynebow/

she's one of my favorites. I don't ever read her text, so you thinking she was a tumblerina drove me straight to samantha

Notice how the woman on the right has the indent point on her waist is above the belly button. This is the physique of a healthy female. Serena and venus williams do not have it. Their indent point is below their bellow button because they are genetically male. This is not a race thing as the video proves.

youtu.be/3v5RZEL0FrU?t=7m3s

Ah fuck dude this isn't her but honestly, this is good enough, I'll just pretend. Thanks bud!

looks like a gorilla either way desu senpai

she looks like a pony

I'd ride her, all day long

>different races have different anatomies
>different individuals from the same gender have different anatomies

Nice tinfoil hat.

>tinfoil
foil is aluminum now, Grandpa

I never said pussy doesn't feel good on the dick. I simply said that isn't as intense as my hand. I can last longer in a woman than I can last in my hand.

who is this?

[Patriotism Intensifies]

can I do this instead of using that belt with plates? My gym doesn't have one and I want to start progressing on pullups and chinups soon.

So far I can only do 8 of each.

you could always buy a belt

stop

Yes. You can also make your own with a pool noodle and a chain. I'm up to 65 pounds on bare skin with dips and chins and it's not that uncomfortable. Might have to wrap it in tape if I keep going up

The things I would do to rip up this ass

No you fucknut the difference is a high hipbone vs a low hipbone
I have high hipbones as a man

not even once

>I can't imagine another scenario where jacking off beats vag?

>get horny, fap, continue with life

or 9 time o/o 10...
>get horny
>deal with drama (pms, friend weighs 10lbs less, disagrees with someone on facebook, etc.)
>deal with more drama
>bide your time and wait for right moment
>moment comes and have to weasel her into the mood
>deal with bullshit foreplay
>probably don't even get bj, then have to deal with bullshit she wants to do, boring positions, etc.
>"ouch that hurts, stop for a sec"
>most likely lose boner once or twice due to bullshit womanish delays
>all you can think about is thrusting hard and nutting deep inside the cooz
>have to pull out and end up with your dick in your hand anyways while you jerk out on her fat stomach

I'd love to be under her.

but how can your boner be real if the tits are not

who famalam

instagram.com/femme_felis/

>Egoraptor on Dating

This honestly. It's so frustrating to find a good tight spot in a pussy, feel like you're heading down Nut Street and suddenly she changes position or stops flexing her Keigels or whatever and you lose that sweet spot and all the momentum you had on your way to Cum City