NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO FUCK THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO FUCK THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2986331/Ouch-Horrific-moment-woman-s-leg-bone-SNAPS-doing-leg-press-gym.html
youtu.be/7qP2wnlwOFU
youtube.com/watch?v=6LUFbjh7Z0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I always lock my knees, everyday I watch this video and I await the day this happens to me.

I suicide grip my bench, I arch my back when I deadlift, I even squat with knees pointed in and the bar rested on top of my neck while making sure I point my chest towards the ground.

Feels good to be right.

jesus, how much weight was that? I'm scared going to gym from all this shit seen on Veeky Forums ;_;

Did she bend both knees back? I can't tell

I once failed in press, 8th rep at 250kg just came crashing down. Luckily the pins were high enough. Didn't injury anything but felt like I'd been in a car crash and had to go home.

I think about this every time I'm on the machine and it definitely decreases my ROM

I remember seeing this video a few months back, she is an amputee.. you can see her faking it anyway you fucking autists

>leg snaps backward "ah"
>reality would be fucking screaming

I see the media has blown this all out of proportion too. This has never happened; if the weight could break you leg like that you won't be able to lift it in the first place

proof or stfu

I-I feel better now, thanks senpai

And he grabs her tit because..?

I heard somewhere that she has prosthetics and that it was joke.

You heard wrong.
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2986331/Ouch-Horrific-moment-woman-s-leg-bone-SNAPS-doing-leg-press-gym.html
>youtu.be/7qP2wnlwOFU

I almost saved the legs of a fag who placed (20kg*5)*2=200kg on the leg press and was tempted to lock but was hearing "fancy noises" next to his knee.
I showed him that vid on youtube, now he doesn't put more than 100kg on the leg press (the only thing that counts is proper form and slow execution) and never ever locks his knees.

>amputee
Impossible, look at her thighs, knees and calves.

wow such a horrific scream.

What a cheeky cunt!

What does knee lock mean?

It's this.
When you lock, you aren't using your muscles. You're putting all your weight on your bones.
In theory you should be able to lock ****at least**** 2x your bodyweight, or fatties would all have exploding knees

Why you show this to me??

So, you should always have at least a bit of an arch and never straight or inwards and that's it?

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=6LUFbjh7Z0c

no leg press or squat for me

Wew, I often go in a position where my legs are pretty straight in the leg press machine.

Not opening that webm senpai, saw it once on misc, definitely don't need to see it again.

Just don't follow those fat power-lifters fashion (too often counting reps when they move a too heavy weight of just one millimetre) and aim to privilege form over weight.
Very very often newcomers want to just show they can add more weight (because lmao1pl8 is lmao-tier - or so they read on the interwebs) but a properly executed exercise with full control and full range of motion will benefit you a lot more.

This gave me an uncontrollable erection.

i aint clicking that shit nigga