>lifting
>cardio
>counting macros
>eating healthy

I always see people on here moaning.

>Lifting
Its great
>Cardio
I don't do it despite the fact I've a shit heart.
>Counting macros
Its easy
>Eating healthy
Unhealthy foods make me feel gross

I used to hate it for years now something clicked and I like it

I like it all except always eating healthy. In general, I like eating healthy, but I do sometimes want some stuff that doesn't fit my diet

>lifting
lifting is fun and if you don't enjoy lifting this isn't the hobby for you, i've a hard time thinking anyone does this without enjoying it
>cardio
cardio is only really fun if you're at a decent enough level already and i quite frankly can't be bothered with the uphill climb of getting to that point although i have been great at it in the past. plus it fucks with a full body lifting routine, you've basically got to pick one unless you're doing baby cardio/have ridiculous amounts of time to spend on recovery
>cardio
counting macros can be a bitch depending on where you live and what you have to eat but once you've done it for long enough you can just estimate your shit
>eating healthy

eating healthy isn't hard and there's plenty of shit that tastes pretty great food-wise that is healthy, you're just cutting out pop, mcdickers and chocolates/crisps which you stop craving after a while anyways

what people actually moan about is probably cutting because it fucking sucks irregardless of what you're eating

I don't count macros or calories very strictly, but I love training. Cooking healthy isn't very hard with the crazy easy access I have to cheap and fresh ingredients, so that's what I do. Not gonna lie, I like a bag of crisps on the weekends, I just don't overdo it because that just makes me feel like shit.

I like and enjoy most of it. I like cardio a good bit more than lifting though. Nice to wake up and take some caffeine pills and pop my earbuds in and run for an hour and get a nice sweat going.

Always feel great afterwards. I don't mind lifting, and do it 4x a week but I actually enjoy cardio.

Anyone who likes pushing weight up and down is seriously fucked up in the head. Same goes for cardio, counting macros and eating healthy.

Results are nice. The act of lifting is fucking retarded.

>He doesn't enjoy lifting huge amounts of weight and enduring extreme pain
Low test desu.

>lifting is fun and if you don't enjoy lifting this isn't the hobby for you, i've a hard time thinking anyone does this without enjoying it

I do it without enjoying it. I think you're absolutely retarded if you enjoy pushing or pulling a weight up and down a couple of times. I enjoy breaking personal records, I enjoy outlifting others, I enjoy having a better body because of it, but just lifting is really retarded. I have a million other things I'd rather spend my time, but none of them result in looking good.

>lifting
yeah, makes me feel good and not be human trash
>cardio
i really dont do it, but im planing on taking up swimming soon, lets see how that goes
>counting macros
yeah, satisfies my ocd
>eating healthy
if you know how to cook, healthy doesnt mean it cant be tasty. also pooping and wiping just once is joy. plus when you go out and have a cheat meal it tastes so much better.

I only see people pissing themselves over cardio here. Which I really can not understand, running is fun in every weather condition and gives me a boost in my mood for a whole day. Swimming is even better and really clears your head. Cardio influences me more in a psychological sense than anything, it simply makes me feel much better when everything is shit. I do not get why people do not appreciate it more.

>lifting
yea boiiii
>cardio
sometimes
>macros
lmao no
>healthy eating
I love carrots

>lifting
Its great, and i love it. Fun tho

>cardio
Boring. Only good if you are listening music.

>counting macros
Bored

>eating healthy
Everytime i eat unhealthy, i feel like shit

>you're retarded if you like what I don't like

It's rhythmic and relaxing

>Spotted the pussy

Lifting is like meditation for me. Literally the only time in the week I can shut out everything else and live in the moment.

No. None of you actually like lifting either. You just like what it represents and have tricked yourself into thinking you enjoy the act itself.

Nah, I love deadlifting, squatting, and doing olympic lifts.

No you dont. You're delusional.

>if you like what I dont like you're delusional!

It's like saying nobody enjoys playing football or practicing football. You're very stupid and should refrain from posting in the future.

its pretty awesome. It leads to a guilt free conscious when it comes to health and activity and when I go out once in a blue moon to get fucked up with the homies its that much more rewarding as opposed to if I was doing it daily or even weekly.

I've made several half-assed attempts at fitness in the past and didn't like it, but this time I can honestly say yes, it's a hobby that I actually enjoy.

i love LISS/MISS cardio
love eating healthy
love lifting

HATE TRAINING LEGS

Lifting is fun 9/10 times for me, theres always a day when I'm not in the mood but you work past that

I don't do cardio outside of amrap sets

I leave counting macros for when i cut and i enjoy doing it, otherwise i estimate my daily calories and macros and try to keep protein high all other days of the year

Eating healthy is subjective, I enjoy eating am mixture of 'healthy' foods and foods that might be considered unhealthy time to time.

A good way to tell is to ask yourself if there were absolutely no benefits to lifting outside of the pleasure you get from moving weights around would you continue to do so?

Yes. Because I enjoy it. We're not all sadfaggots like yourself.

Calm down mate im not the same guy, i was just playing devils advocate

I stopped playing vidya halfway through my lifting career.

Now I apply the autism of getting perfect stats and builds to a perfect routine, training, macros, etc.

I really do love it, and I see the results.
Only downside is that I have to constantly remind myself to act humble when someone compliments me.

No, but I do it anyway because it's worth it.

I'm going to start doing cardio again.... I turned bright red during my squats and felt winded from deadlifts.

Yep. Except the counting macros part. I've done it long enough that I can just eyeball it now.

> plus it fucks with a full body lifting routine, you've basically got to pick one unless you're doing baby cardio/have ridiculous amounts of time to spend on recovery

Why do fucking retards like you even post? Cardio HELPS with recovery.

Source: I squat 5plate and I do cardio after every squat/deadlift session.

100% this. I'd much rather stroll around town with my gf, going to the theather, spend the whole day out, eating out and coming back home just to sleep, but nope. Gotta go waste 2h at the gym because it's the only way to look good and get strong.
Fucking shit.
Also, hey, let's go eat Francesinhas with chips and copious amount of red wine after spending the afternoon eating Farturas, pão com chouriço and other typical things at the fair.
Lol no, can't, muh macros, muh calories.

Shit sucks.

Dude, you're a virgin NEET without even a college degree. You ARE trash, no matter what you look like.

>implying I'm not talking to a T-rex.

It is all pretty enjoyable besides counting macros. Fuck that shit.

>lifting
>cardio
Fucking hate ATM but it'll probably get better.
>counting macros
Love/Hate. Annoying as fuck to do and most people mock me about "dieting" when I tell them I don't want to eat that slice of sugar and saturated fats. On the other hand, it feels so satifying to have stats on what you actually ate by the end of the day and know you're going to make it.
>eating healthy
Love actually. I still make maybe 17g of milk chocolate or some other small sugary and unhealthy snack fit my macros sometimes but veggies, chicken, tuna and good carbs taste pretty good, when you know how to season it.

My man! I'm all for lifting and cardio. Being fit for me extends beyond just looking good or being strong, endurance and flexibility are a major part of being fit in my opinion

Nothing worth having is easy.

To a degree. There is absolutely no point in wasting so much time with something so vain, when I could be using it for better things. I have nothing to prove and I am not a bodybuilder/competitor/making money with this shit and since I'm not a NEET, my time is precious and little.

I like milk

>irregardless