Why are gyms full of manlets, 90% of the men in gyms and manlets. what gives?

Why are gyms full of manlets, 90% of the men in gyms and manlets. what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/i-have-to-be-taller-the-unregulated-world-of-indias-limb-lengthening-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this picture real

Bruno Mars is 5'5"

Why is this confusing?

A leading reason that people work out is because they want to feel better about themselves.

LMAO

WHY WONT THEY

>manlets are insecure
>they think being big will make up for being manlets
>if they get big everyone know that they're an insecure manlet
>the cycle repeats until suicide or the manlet learns

Get out of your basement, kid. ;)

It's funny because the average height in my gym must be 6'1 in men and 5'7 in women

I'm one of the few manlets

Yes but look at their relative feet position too. He's much closer to camera, so it looks like he's a lot shorter than he really is.

>90% of the men in gyms are people insecure with themselves and suffer from a decreased stature that it is socially acceptable for women to publicly ridicule
Go figure.

trick question, they never learn.

not sure

why are you insecure?

does making fun of other people make your miserable existence any better?

just curious

look how fat and ugly that crowd is

manlet detected

>look how fat and ugly that crowd is

I think this was shot in England, so it make sense lol.

wrong

answer the question

does making fun of people make the ugly person you see in the mirror feel a little better?

post CBT

But hes wearing a hat so he looks taller

height and income are correlated.
tall guys can afford a home gym, also they value time over money because they have enough

Because 6'4 chad is out fucking girls while eating pizza

I don't think that's how perspective works

Uhm...did you ever visit a school?
Items closer to the camera appear bigger, not smaller.
So in reallity he is even shorter, than it appears on OPs pic

even Pajeet is insecure although he has the benefit of arranged marriage

>“We try counselling first, but we’ve had patients who even threaten to commit suicide if I refuse to do the surgery. Twice I’ve had to call the police in emergency situations like that.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/09/i-have-to-be-taller-the-unregulated-world-of-indias-limb-lengthening-industry

They just don't want to learn

i'm 6'1 barefoot and most times i go to the gym there will be three or four guys out of the 20 or so there who will be clearly taller than me, and another 5 who are around the same height. this is in the uk too, the average male height here is supposedly about 5'9

that is literally the opposite of the truth

that's not how perspective works you fucking idiot

>these are the people giving you form advice and explaining biomechanics on Veeky Forums

Is that guy really that short...wtf is that legal?

6'1" as well. USA

I see taller people literally every day, but still get the "wow user you're tall." from girls

salty

>5'3
>no attractive woman has had a problem with my height in dating or even FWB

I dont understand this meme, be attractive

Even tyler recognizes the 6'2 king of manlets struggle
>tfw will never be 6'3

in defense of manlets they usually live longer

checkm8 lanklets

1.65 m = 5'4

LOL

this meme needs to end now.

6'4 pizzas are out fucking Chads while eating girls

If being tall is so great then why do you guys make these threads day after day? Seems like you should have something better to do.

My guess is the people making these threads are ass ugly 6'0" dudes that have found a way to compensate for their insecurities and pencil dicks.

>tfw 6'1
>tfw not 6'2

Fuck you attractive-ass manlets. Always taking up the world's cuties without a second thought for your taller, uglier, and less secure betters.

Question of the day
5" dick 6'2
7 inch dick 5'6

WHEN?
WILL?
THEY?
LEARN?

This.

When will you guys learn? It's all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME

Used to get sad when reading manlet posts being 5'9, but after a while I literally don't care anymore. Not sad, not triggered, just genuinly numb to manlet related things.

Thanks for the bombardement therapy Veeky Forums. It feels comfy as fuck being happy with myself.