Anything below 14% bodyfat objectively looks like shitty garbage (assuming you have any mass)

Anything below 14% bodyfat objectively looks like shitty garbage (assuming you have any mass).

Pic related, true aesthetics at ~16%

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=at_A-H6JTGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>non-existant chest

wew lad

are you
literally
blind?
That might be one of the best chests I've ever seen. Do you jack off to arnold or what?

as a matter fact I do and then I proceed to drink my own cum for maximum protein gains. can't waste no protein right babe?

No V taper and also not enough mass for fridgemode. You like to eat don't you OP? You chubby little man.

you've got zero pec action going on

What's funny is that's not even a lifters physique. The guy just has CHAD genetics. Probably has a PIZZA on the way to his house right now as I write this post.

How do all crossfit athletes have insane cores? They don't all have low bf% either.

and your arms are puny as shit

because crossfit is literally 5 times as effective as Veeky Forums's idea of 'lifting'

>lol 30 moinutes at the gym of 4-6 different lifts then muh shake :333

What kind of core work do you do? I wanna have the mini fridge mode look

>no definition

heyyyyyy

work up to hanging leg raises with straight knees and TOES (not shins) touching the bar. The core work is good and you'll also work on your mobilty which improves main lifts

Touching the bar? Like lift your feet go above your head?

>no indention/separation in pecs
>pressing stomach out
>shitty abdominal insertions

Yes. This is an example of ideal form:
youtube.com/watch?v=at_A-H6JTGk

>t. manlet with no willpower to diet

deadlifts and squats every day, right? no need to train shoulders, chest or any other meme muscle groups

CHAD doesn't have such shitty shoulder width and pecs.

14% is ideal normiebig mode