There will never be another zyzz

>there will never be another zyzz
youtube.com/watch?v=PhcmfVC8gkc
Why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GxoHcAhai1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We are all zyzz

Be happy there was a zyzz, imagine if he never existed.

then we wouldn't know any better...

who would have thought that taking drugs and tes
was for your health.
well, now we know.

It's so sad to think about what he could've become... he always already so amazing, yet he wasn't even at his peak

>tfw i was on Veeky Forums when he posted
>tfw all these newfaggots will never understand what they missed

Its sad... but beautiful at the same time. He's forever frozen in beauty. No one can take it away or ruin it.

Has almost been five years..

he was a sick cunt mate

OP here.
He replied to a formspring question of mine. I also remember a thread by him here.

When he died I was sad and stopped going to the gym (srs)

I need to come back, if he wasn't for him I would have never had the courage to join a gym. I would always ignore Veeky Forums before zyzz, I thought it was a boring normie thing.

It sucks knowing how he would have done as a mainstream worldwide sensation, he was about to make it big. I was also hoping to see him compete for at least once. Instead we have Jeff Seid now winning all those trophies.
I would also have liked to see him become a mass monster and try for olympia at least once, to see how he would look like. I imagine he would look like Broly from Dragon Ball Z or something.

Good, we don't need another meme lifter.

I allways felt disgust for Veeky Forums, zyzz was the reason to visit Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums after i saw him trolling, im here since then, trying to just achieve a tenth of his overall aesthetic, not just body wise but also charackter wise...

forever fucking mirin

Ya brah he is forever immortalized as a sikkunt. We won't see his body grow old

Always mirin Zyzz
youtube.com/watch?v=GxoHcAhai1I

But he still had some years left. Arnold looked great in his 40's.

>there will never be another brown person with mediocre genetics who decides to hop on juice

i'm sure there are hundreds of people alive like that right now

/youtube/ FUCKING WHEN

Yep. We are Zyzz.

Said has said he beagn to decline near the end, and look far older than he was.
Pic related, even his physque was looking a little fried.

By dying he cemented his image of aesthetics. Had he continued living, we may have seen his decline into body dismorphia and freakiness.

Ausfag here. There's plenty of drug addled, roided up lebs around still.