Is urbanisation the cause of obecity ?

So i got an A level essay about this, 1000 words, give me your opinions.

Yes, urbanization breeds sedentary lifestyles and an easier/cheaper access to calorically dense foods.

For or against? As far as I know even back in the day lots of people were fat, barring world war days.

>he took A level sociology

is that some sort of cinnamon thing? that looks SOOO NICE

No, people eating more calories than they require is the cause of obesity.

If urbanization was the cause of obesity, obesity would be worse in cities than in regional areas, this is untrue.

Tokyo Seoul and hong kong

Check mate tumblrinas

is it the cause of obesity? Or is it a factor in where obesity stems from?

Its tough to answer this question, similarly for low income areas, it all points to the environment in which we live.

Is urbanisation the environment that causes obesity? That answer is yes, well now define environment and you have a decent paper. I'd like to see your arugment for how urbanization is the 'sole' cause. Do you define urbanization in a completely global aspect, such that external and internal properties of urbanization as an idea is the cause of obesity?

Doesn't seem like it

it may be A cause, but not at all THE cause

Lol at 1000 words, you must be in high school or just wrote your first paper in college for english 1001

>1000 words
How am I even supposed to fit both data AND my analysis of data in the paper. Pls go.

Not so much. Obesity has definitely skyrocketed in the last few decades and this is directly proportional to the amount of sugar they put in everything.

Without sugary foods, you really have to try pretty hard to be fat.

>1000 words

that's barely an introduction

>urbanisation
>obecity

good one OP

also I don't understand the question. Is it "are black people making us fat?"

if yes it's your one chance to make a fucking racist essay or complain an make the teacher look racist

if by "urbanization" they mean more people living in cities it's bullshit because "urbanization" exists since the fucking dark ages

I guess "advancement of vivilization" would be what comes closer to the bullshit that teacher made up hungover on the toilet

>for or against
an essay you moron, where you expose a problematic.

>obecity
>A level

Underaged b&

not necessarily. you turn 18 during the second year of A levels.

Some do. I finished a levels at 16

most do.

did you skip two years or something?

I can't go to cinnabon anymore, their employees are idiots. Nobody buying shit at all ask them if we can buy a box of fresh baked buns guy keeps redirecting me to buns they made in the morning that they left in boxes for people to just grab. I say no I want fresh baked ones, they say we can't do that. Lose my shit but not as much as my wife she was pregnant and craving. Fuck she ripped that kid a new asshole.